Prom night part 1

My mind kept going back to yesterday. After he kicked her out, he just went back into his room, and Locked the door, leaving me sniffling on the floor, not that I cared, honestly, I would have been embarrassed for him to see me crying. But to late now, right? I pulled on my pants, and pulled down my shirt. I could hear Anna downstairs talking to her date. I quickly ran down the stairs, throwing him the tie. Ana glared at me when she watched me throw it at him. I threw her a smile, walking aback up the stairs.
"Hey dude..." I spun around.
"Yeah man?"
"I have a chick that's a close friend of mine, that needs a date..." I sighed.
"nuh, man I have homework...and stuff."
"They didn't give us any homework this week." Fuck.

"Yes, it's old stuff..."
"Then it can get older." I looked over to Anna that was glaring at me, and giving me a 'Do-it-or-I-fuck-you-up' look. I grumbled.
"Yeah yeah, you are my ride though." I ran back up to my room, pulling on my suit. I looked st myself In the mirror, this was my only chance to make Jacob realise what he's missing out on. Then I leave him behind. I nodded to myself, grabbing my phone.

"Fuck dude, this is gonna be awesome, you would love her, she's got a lovely ass." Oh, exciting....
Anna smacked his arm, and he laughed, mumbling something about joking. I stared out the window, the rain coming down hard. I ran a hand through my hair, almost nervously. Not because it was prom. Not because I had a girl date. No, because, there was a chance that Jacob would be standing there, his hand around a girls waist. Lips on her neck. And my eyes on him.
We pulled up, and Anna and her date ditched straight away, making there way up the stairs. I stayed behind, waiting for some of my friends that had dates, that also stood outside having there photos taken, under a small over roof. They had layered it with roses, that where white and gold. I can see the Gold theme was a big thing, girls came with silk gold dresses, and there men, with gold suits, or Gold ties. Everyone almost looked the same. I had a plain black suit, and white tie.

I wasn't going to go full out, soon Anna's date came over, a girl under his arm. She wore a dress that pushed her non existent boobs up, and her hair was in ringlets around her face. She wore a black dress with a gold outline, different from what other girls were wearing. But still pretty slutty. I sighed, giving her s kiss on the back of her hand. She watched me down the whole time. I kept my eyes on hers, even when she tried to throw her tits in my face. I wasn't going to give her a chance or pleasure to slap me tonight. My eyes flicked form hers to another peer that were across the room, this blue eyes catching mine.

"Jacob"