New girlfriend?

I pushed my glasses to the bridge of my nose, pushing my hair back and making it stick up, giving it a sexy but smart look. This was sure to get some girls. I put on a shirt, that showed off my chest, and made sure I looked like I knew what I was doing. I had my number pasted there, ready to throw at any girl. Now you are probably wondering, what are you doing, you should be trying to catch Jacobs attention, and not fandoms girls. But that's what I was doing, just in my own little way.

As soon as I walked into the library, I watched a girls eyes light up, she had golden hair, that fell loosely over her face, shaping it nicely, her blue eyes watching mine closely. I decided to throw her a quick smile, and I swear she looked like she was going to pass out. I gathered some random books, and sat down next to a group of girls. They all started to giggle, and straight away I noticed one was from my school. I had seen her in the halls, talking to her friends, or messing around on her phone, she and never really spoken to me, which was good. I tapped her on the shoulder, looking at the book she was reading.
"Harry Potter." This was going to be easy.
"That's one of my favourite series, what book are you on?" She looked at me, stumbling to get the words.
"A-ah...goblet of fire..?" I laughed, throwing her a charming smile. And looking down at what part of the book she was on.
"The lake part is bloody awesome, have you read that part yet." I knew she had, but she shook her head.

"Well, I won't tell you too much, but there is a lot of water involved." I cried in my head at my lame joke, but she laughed.
Here goes nothing.
"Could I maybe, grab your number? I think I have seen you at my school." She quickly grabbed out her phone, nodding eagerly. Wow, this was easy.
"I will go get my books out, and I'll see you around school, okay?" She nodded, and I made my way to the front desk, looking over my shoulder at the girl, she smiled at her friends, giggling with excitement.
---------------------------------------------------------

"What's got you so happy?" Anny said, throwing her stuff in her bag.
"Got a hook up." She stopped, before looking at me confused.
"Don't worry, I am still taking you to prom, I just need someone to make Jacob jealous." She sighed, looking at me with annoyance.
"That was my job! If you get a girlfriend, she will want to go to prom with you." Right, didn't think of that, oh well, I'll explain...I promised my sister.
"I'll say you are my sister, and I promised you." She glared at me.
"You will not say that!" She yelled, I sighed, before shutting the door to my room, and ignoring her shouts.
--------------------------------

Aye....300 READS. please follow me, so you know when more updates are coming. Make sure to vote, and leave a comment, on what our little foxin should do.