A tie.

It was a week till prom, and I was struggling to find a single tie, that would work with a dress of Annie's colour. I had probably been to every shop, and I was starting to believe that someone didn't want me to match. Annie's made it obvious I wasn't going to prom with her, without a tie that looks the same.

"Ask Jacob if he has one...that you could borrow." I looked at her horrified. That was the last thing I wanted to do, but since I had been all over town, looking for one, and hadn't found a single one, it was my last chance.
"Jacob..." I called out, and I heard a grunt from his room, I sighed, getting up and making my way over. I opened the door, to find him on his bed, no Shit, and fast asleep. I picked up a pillow, throwing it at him.

But as soon as the pillow touched his face, I knew I had fucked up. He sat up, his eyes falling on me, while he stretched, and got out of bed, I let out a nervous laugh, before quickly turning away to open the door again. But the room was so small, that it took him less then no time to get to me. His breath on the back of my neck, and his hand took control of the phone in the door handle. I let out a breathy moan, when I felt his lips ever so slightly, touch my neck. But I knew this would just make me upset. I leaned up quickly, turning on the lights, he growled, coving his eyes.

And I quickly got out of his way. I opened the door, so if he tried anything funny, I could escape.
"I need a tie.." he looked at me annoyed, before moving with out a sound to his draws, and pulling out five of them. He removed a black one, saying he needed it, but the rest were mine. Straight away I found the found I needed, and threw the rest back at him. As soon as I stepped out the door, I let out a breath I had been holding in. Every time I was around him, I couldn't breathe, it was so scary.
I waved it in front of Annie, and she laughed at me, throwing her head back in fits of giggles.
"What's wrong with you?" I said, looking down at my wrist, that now had a red mark, where his hand had gripped. I sighed, rubbing at it, glaring at Annie, that was now trying to stop her self from crying.
a 'shut the fuck up' came from Jacobs room, making Annie only laugh harder. And soon enough I joined in.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry that took a bit to get out, I have been caught up, and very lazy, almost forgetting how many days had passed, and I hadn't updated. Schools being a bitch too. But that's something that's not going to change.
(>0-0)>