Making high love.

I returned to my dorm room later that day, after I had a free block to study. I planned on grabbing some lunch, then making my way to the library. I threw my old books on the bed, my dorm partner making his way into his room. That's when I realised I hadn't seen him in any of my classes. Yes we weren't in everyone together, but he didn't seem to be there.
Then the smell of weed hit me like a truck, and I let out a sigh. Opening he door to his room. He lay on his bed giggling slightly.
"HEY ASSHOLE!" I threw a pillow at him. He rolled over, his eyes catching mine. Then I knew I had fucked up. I should close the door, and run. But....I didn't. I stood there, as he got up, and made his way across the room. My eyes watching his the whole time.
"W-wha-" the back of my head hit the wall, his breath making a spine shoot down my spine. I gulped, trying to push on his chest, my face getting hot.

"The fuck, get of-" his lips were on mine, the taste of weed filling my mouth, my head feeling dizzy, I was getting contact high. I felt his hand run up towards my chest, I struggled to get my hand into his, but soon my hands were pinned above my head. He let out a tired sigh against my lips, before removing them from me. His kisses started trailing down my jaw, I pushed my head to the side, letting his kisses end on my neck, I let out a slight moan.

Only for my eyes to open, sweat running down my head.

"Fuck"