Read it, pls.

Was anyone going originally going to die: yes, both main characters. Foxin and Jacob, were going to commit suicide together, but get back to why, later.

What ships in the story do you like the best?: tbh, I was rooting for Alex and foxin Alex would have been a mature man, that if he wasn't insane, foxin could have been great with.

What happened to jacob?: le prison.

What was other storylines you might have gone with?: I had one, where jacob is a big deal in school, but falls for a freshman (foxin) in which they go to prom together, and jacob kisses foxin and are soon bullied to the point, that jacob talks foxin into them jumping off a bridge together, jacob living, and killing foxin a innocent teenage, that just wanted to fall in love.

(pretty fucked up, I know)

Who were other characters you wanted to bring in?: I wanted to bring in a teacher, that's a god preacher, and starts abusing foxin in class. For being gay.

Do you love your charatars? I love foxin, he's my son.

Any other books that are amazing that you should totally check out?: yes, deal with the devil, book about a sassy teen, that sells her soul to the devil, tbh just read the fuckin book.
----------------------

Ps to the wonderful souls out there, that got me to 4k like, I got this idea for this book, in the middle of a boring math class. And just started writing, not expecting this much love, like.....damn. Thank you....LOVE YOU BABIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!