Gun point 2

Jacobs eyes met mine, and then Alexander's gun, that was now pointing at his chest. Alexander's hands still shaking, tears now streaming down his face. "You stole him from me foxin, what's wrong with you?" Wrong with me? He was the one with a gun to Jacobs chest. Jacob lifted his hand, his eyes wide, and blood shot. "Nobody stole me Alex, I left because I couldn't take your mood swings. Foxin just seemed to like me, not my fault." What the fuck? Why is he talking like I am not here? I wanted to grunt  at his comment, but I had a feeling that would end with a bullet in chest. I took a step back, the bed was behind me. If I got shot, it would mean it wouldn't hurt as much? I don't know. I didn't really wanna die. "No...you kissed him...I saw you kiss him." He saw him kiss me? When? We always kissed in places nobody would see us....nobody would see us.... that's why, he knew he had a crazy ex that would kill me if he publicly dated him, and so that's why we always were hidden.

All I wanted was a boyfriend, a new start, I didn't want to be in a room, a gun to the chest of the man that I loved, but also hated. This wasn't fair, maybe this wouldn't have happened if my parents had never said that stuff, and my boyfriend had never cheated, this would have never happened. My breath hitched when I watched Alex's finger rested on the trigger. I let out a sob, a single gun shot hitting the air.