Soft kisses.

By the end of it, I looked like a smurf, and my fingers looked like I had fingered another smurf. If that makes sense.
"Are you for real...I am not getting in my car with this shit on my fingers." Jacob grumbled, trying to wipe it into this tshirt. That was making it worse. He sighed, removing his shirt.

And I died.

His abs looked even more lick able then the first time we meet. You would never know under the shirt, that he had abs. I had to stop myself from making a comment, like "if you have a chest like that, dude keep your shirt off." But that might make him run away. Anny smirked at me, throwing a towel to me and Jacob , and explaining that there were two showers. And that two of us need to share one. And since she was a girl, she needed more privacy, and that we were both men, and that we needed to grow up and learn to share.

You seee, I had no problem sharing, but Jacob made it known. He was like a child, that couldn't have his phone. It was kinda cute. But in the end anny ignored him, getting in the shower. I removed my shirt, and caught Jacob watching in the corner of his eye. We kept our under pants on. To make things less awkward. The blue came out of our hair, and bodies, but it was dyed deep into our skin. I sighed, rubbing it hard to see if I could get it out. The shower was pretty big, Jacob on one end me on the other. The water surprisingly very warm. I watched Jacobs wet hair over his beautiful blue eyes. Making them pop out.
It was painful having to stop myself from reaching out and grabbing him.

I sighed, opening the door, but my body was suddenly pushed up against the wood, hearing it crack against my back. I lifted my eyes, to find Jacobs face in front of mine. His blue eyes watching mine. The water dripping over his face, and on his hair.
"I know what you are doing.." he drew out his words, his lips too close to mine. My eyes widened, as his soft lips pushed against mine. Making me gasp into his mouth, his kisses wasn't hungry, it was soft, and slow, like he didn't want me to leave, and I knew as soon as I stepped out of this shower, he would be back to his cold self. Hitting on girls, and Ignoring my presence, so I did what I thought was best.

I kissed him back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Agh yes.....fuck yes.....YAHSHSHAYAHSYSYSYSHA.....
This is so cute...I just can't even anymore.