Unseen hookers

A week before prom, and I sat in my room with my music all the way up,and a suit thrown over the door. I had been staring at it, wondering what I would look like, pushed up against Jacob in it, if he would take it off my body with his own hands, tearing at the soft material, before his fingers tickled my skin. I let out a sigh, my face heating up. I covered my face in a pillow, letting out a sigh, and rolling over. I didn't want to look at him, but at the same time, I wanted to stare at him for hours on end. Agh, the frustration.

Why didn't he just admit. His body had, his face had, just not his lips. He probably had strict parents, that had wives lined up for him. But if that was the case, why would he be bunking with a little boy? I let out another sigh, I was a love sick puppy. And I hated it.

Then it hit me...I needed to get something to get my mind off it, like a one night stand..or better. A girlfriend. I needed to get a girlfriend, to get my mind off him. That's what I will do. I had been pretty good at bringing in the woman, I just had never been into them, but even if it's for a few weeks, it didn't matter. I got up, throwing on a coat, and heading down to the library. There was sure to be some girls down there that would want to date me. It was the home of unseen hookers. I smirked to my self, making my way out the door.
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey so, I can explain..not really, but yeah, I didn't even know that it hadn't updated. Super sorry. Here is a little sneak preview.