23

Annie

I was walking home from school on a nice Thursday afternoon. It was all nice and sunny this spring, and all the birds and other kids were happy. But not me.

I have been on the verge of being depressed since caleb disappeared a month ago. The police haven't found anything. Anything! But I saw something today that I wish I could unsee.

It was Caleb, but not a happy caleb. It was a sick caleb. I saw him during math class. My eyes had wandered over to the door, and I saw him walk in. He looked very pale, skinny, and unhealthy. My heart and mind started racing, and my teacher noticed me not paying attention, so she called on me. I just looked at her and said "Caleb". The class started laughing, and I put my head on my desk, trying to contain my anger and tears.

I know he isn't doing well. He is probably locked away somewhere, cold and starving. I have to save him!!!

Caleb

Being with Paul makes me realize why mom hated him. He is such a boring person! But when he goes to work, I use a bobby pin that I stole from Annie a while back to unlock my door and sneak out to use my phone. But I can't call or text. He's pretty smart, I guess. Anyway, I'm doing perfectly fine. I get my favorite meals a lot, and I get to watch tv and do all sorts of things. Well, by myself. I play solitaire a lot, and then I play Yahtzee and jenga, and other things to keep me occupied. I mean, I want to go back home, but it's not like I'm crying over home. But I do miss Annie and Hayley.

What do you think will happen? Is Annie going crazy? Is Caleb going to fall into a trap? Remember to vote, comment, and share for more!!!