▪▫5▫▪

A A R O N

When we got home we both went to bed. I gave Hayes a kiss and hug good night and went and laid down.

I planned on taking Hayes on a surprise date tomorrow.

I couldn't help but text him.

A- Aaron H- Hayes

A- Haaaaaaaaayyyyyyes

H- Aaron

A- I can't sleep will u talk to me?

H- yea I can't sleep either

A- ok. So why can't u sleep?

H- I can't stop thinking about what happen at the river...

A- Same. I really wanna kiss u againnnnnnn

H- Then come make your wishes come true

Read at 11:56pm

I quickly locked my phone and got up. I ran out of Nash's room and into Hayes', closing the door behind myself.

I quickly walked over to a giggling Hayes and laid on top of him.

You could barely tell he was giggling or making a noise at all because of how quiet his is.

"I came in here to make my dreams come true and it gonna happen" I joked. Hayes grinned widely.

I laid my forehead against his as I grinned as well. I placed my hand on his cheek, running my thumb over his cheekbone a few times.

I looked into his eye and I almost got lost. They held the heart of the sea and the sky all in one.

I leaned in and pressed my lips on to his. He held on to the back of my neck as I held on to the sides of his head.

I bit his bottom lip lightly making him open his mouth slightly. I slip my tounge into his mouth, brushing it against his.

I pull my tongue out and suck on his lip lightly as he tugged on my hair, just then a soft and quiet moan fall from my lips.

I pull away needing air and look at him smiling widely. Yet again he was blushing but not as much.

I got into his bed behind him and he turned over so his back was to me. I pulled him closer to me by his waist and cuddled up to him.

I nuzzled my face in the back of his neck and closed my eyes, falling asleep with Hayes in my arm's.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

H A Y E S.

I woke up to a cold bed and nobody beside me. I sat up and looked around the room and seen a notecard on my nightstand.

I picked it up and read it.

'Good morning Hayes hope you slept well. Make sure to wear something comfortable today and go downstairs and find the next notecard- Aaron'

I read. What is he planning?

I get up and take a quick shower and get changed. A White shirt, gray sweater and black ripped skinnies and my wine coloured vans.

I walked out of my room and downstairs. I walked around the house, looking for the next note.

I walk over to the front door and there was the note.

'Go to Grayfall park and look for a red and white blanket- Aaron'

I put the note in my pocket and walk out of the house. Grayfall park isn't far from my house so I just walk.

Five minutes later I stand at the entrance of the park. I nervously walk around the park looking for the blanket.

I walk towards the far end of the park where the lake is and see a red a white blanket with a basket on it.

I walk over to it and pick up the note that was on it.

'Okay last note I promise. Take the basket and blanket and go to the river behind your place- Aaron'

I smile widely and shove the note in my pocket along with the rest. I pick up the basket and blanket and head out of the park.

I walk past my place and down the block towards the river. I get to the trail and stop dead in my tracks.

Red rose pettles were spread down the trail and little ligts were in the tree's.

I walked down the trail slowly and nervously. I looked around, taking everything in and all of it's beauty.

When I reached the riverbed lights and candles were set everywhere.

My eye's landed on Aaron who held a single rose in his hand with the biggest grin on his face.

I felt tears in my eyes as I walked over to him."Here" he handed me the rose. I smiled at him as if I was saying thank you.

I quickly set the basket and blanket down and hugged him tightly, hiding my face in the crook of his neck as I felt a tear run down my cheek.

"Do you like it?" he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer. I nodded quickly.

"Well I hope you like pb and j cause that's all I could make" I heard him laugh. I pulled away smiling widely and nodded.

He whipped the few tears that ran down my cheeks and kissed me lightly on the cheek.

I felt my face heat up as blood rushed up to my cheeks.

He took my hand and picked up the basket and blanket and lead me to the dock.

He layed the blanket out on the dock and placed the basket on it, siting down on the blanket.

I smiled widely and sat down in front of him. He opened the basket and handed my a plastic baggy with a sandwich in side it.

He got himself one and we began to eat. It's actually really good. When my mom makes pb and j it's horrible.

"Is it good?"  I take my attention off the sandwich and look up at Aaron seeing a wide smiled on his face. I nodded quickly and continued to eat.

He chuckled and we ate the rest of our food.

"Okay grape or orange?" he looked up from inside the basket. I clap once confused as to what he ment.

He pulled out a can of grape pop and orange. He handed me the grape pop and I felt like a kid on Christmas morning.

I immediately took it from him and opened it, taking a few big galps.

I smiled happily and looked at Aaron who was chuckling at my actions as he opened his orange pop.

A hour or less went by and by now all thw food was gone, our drinks are most likely gone as well.

We layed on the blanket and looked up at the stars. Aaron held my small hand in his big one. His was warm, mine was cold.

Honestly, I felt safe with Aaron.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫