▪▫24▫▪

(A/n: semi-smut warning 🙄 & it's a short chapter, sorry. U have been warned)

N A S H

It was the night of the last day of school. Cam and I went to the end of the year party at Victoria Louis' house.

By now, Cam thinks I'm on my fifth cup of beer, but I'm not. I'm on my fifth cup of water. I know what your thinking.

'Oh my god Nash Grier is drinking water!?!?'

I know, I'm just as shocked as you are. Surprisingly I'm not in the mood to drink, at all.

I acted as if I was stumbling and sat next to Cam, lazily laying my head on his shoulder, nuzzling into his neck.

Being as smart as I am, I'm gonna have to play the part well, which, obviously, I'm doing. 

"Hey guy's, I'm gonna take Nash back to my place, later" Cameron stood up from the couch, pulling me up with him.

"W-where are we g-going?" I slurred purposely. "My place, come on" he walked me through the house of drunk teenagers.

He lead me to his car. Like me, he's had no alcohol tonight.

He helped me into the passenger seat and got in the driver's side, starting to car and driving away.

I lazily laid down, laying my head on Cam's lap. He didn't care, he placed his hand gently on my head, caressing my head as he drove.

After a few minutes the car came to a stop. "Nash you gotta get up" Cam tapped on my shoulder.

I lazily sat up and looked around, seeing no other cars in the driveway.

Cam got out of the car and headed over my side, getting my door for me and helping me into the house.

"T-thanks, cammmm" I slurred. "Welcome bro" he lead us into the living room. He sat down and I sat close to him.

I laid my head on his lap, trying to act as though I'm tired and hungover.

"Cammmmm?" I stretch the m out. "Yea?" "You're r-really hot" I looked up at him, in a daze from his beauty.

I bit my lip slightly. Before he could reply I sat up slightly and kissed him. He didn't kiss back for a few seconds but his lips started to move against mine.

He pulled me on to his lap and kissed me deeply. I started to grip against him softly making him moan against my lips.

Seconds later Cameron junior was awake. I pulled away from the kiss and kissed down his neck and pulled his shirt off and mine.

I stared at his chiseled abs and started to kiss down his firm chest and torso as I listened to his moans.

When I reached his pants I slowly undid the button and took my time unzipping them, teasing him.

"N-Nash, quit t-teasing" he stuttered out of pleasure. I smiled up at him and pulled his pants down completely along with his underwear,

Watching little, or not so little, Cam slap against his chest. I bit my lip hard and gently lifted him up.

He was surprisingly heavy as I stroked him slowly. I looked up at him and he was in pure bliss.

His head tilted back, his mouth was open slightly, he was blushing slightly across his cheeks and nose and his right hand was pulling at his hair lightly as his other was gripping at the couch tightly.

I move his tip to my lips and sucked lightly. He moaned loudly as I slowly took more in my mouth.

I began to bob my head quickly and sucked a little hard knowing he was gonna reach his breaking point soon.

I started this deep throat him and he twitched. Without any warning he came down my throat.

I swallowed slowly and pulled off of him as he pulled me up on to his lap.

He kissed me passionately.

And that's how our drunken benefits started.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

A/n:

Heyy guys. Im sooooooooooooo sorry I've been gone for so long. My life has gone to shit. Anyway, pls like and comment.

And if u could, follow me on insta @ WelcomeHomeAnxiety and @ gus.oa

And comment what u think about Cam and Nash.

And tell me what u would think if i have 2 more books to this series planned!?!?

Love u aliens, stay safe, have a good morning, afternoon or night and stay beautiful, byeee.

~ Nειιγ