▪▫14▫▪

A A R O N

I looked down at the most beautiful thing I've laid my eye's on.

I'm so proud of him. Three word's in one night. His voice was quiet and scratchy but it was the most beautiful thing I heard.

I don't want to pressure him to speak, I want him to do it on his own.

"A-ar.." I look fown and see a half asleep Hayes. "Yea baby?" I move some hair out of his face that fell.

"My b-butt hurts" he said quietly while pouting. I smiled softly, "I know babe, come on" I got up and got him and I dressed. He's so cute in my clothes.

I carried him downstairs and set him in the living room. I headed into the kitchen and got some Advil and water, hoping it'll help.

I went back to Hayes and sat down beside him. I handed him the pill and water, whitch he gladly took.

"What do you wanna do today?" I wrapped my arm around him. "I don't know" his voice was more clear but it was still quiet.

God I could listen to him talk all day, my ears are so blessed. I looked down at him, getting lost in his eye's.

"A-Aaron?" he asked nervously. I blinked a few time and looked at him questionably.

"You okay?" I nodded, "yea, I just like your eye's a lot" I said simply, smiling proudly. He started to blush.

"S-stop" he whined quietly. "Hey, I'm just speaking the truth" I then kissed his nose.

"Hayes can you do something for me?" he looked at me confusedly but nodded. "Can you keep on talking, I wanna hear your voice"

"O-okay" at this point he was as red as a tomato.

We talked all morning, till Nash texted Hayes saying he had to go home.

"Are you gonna talk to Nash?" I stood from the couch. He simply shook his head no. "Are you gonna talk to anyone but me?" he shook his head again.

"Well I'm not gonna make you talk to everyone now, go home before I kidnap you" I joked.

"Okay, okay" he quickly went to the front and I followed behind him. He slipped his shoes on and looked up at me.

I smiled down at him and kissed him passionately.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his. "I love you Hayes" I smiled. "I love you too Aaron" he said quietly. "I'm sorry say that again?" I teased.

"I love you Aaron" he said a little louder. "I'm sorry I didn't hear you" I tried to hide my grin. "I love you Aaron Carpenter" he said a little louder.

"I know you do, now get your sweet ass home" he walked out of my house with a shy smile on his lips and red cheeks.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫
H A Y E S
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

When I walk into my house the room felt dull, like there was a weight that shouldn't be one my shoulders.

It was unsettling.

I took my shoes off slowly and walked into the living room and see Nash on his phone.

"Hey Hayes" I don't do anything. I don't smile, nod or wave. I just walked into the kitchen like I didn't hear him.

Yea I'm mad at Nash. He broke Aaron and I up for no reason, of course I'm gonna be mad. But I'm not just mad at him, I'm mad at Taylor and Cameron too.

I figured Taylor would have help him with his plan. Taylor hates me.

"Hayes are you okay? I wanna be here for you"

Wait what? When the sudden change in heart? He knows what he did, and he's never cared about me and all of a sudden he's worried about me!

I got what I needed from the kitchen and when up to my room, ignoring Nash.

I closed my door behind myself and sighed quietly.

I went and sat on my bed. I looked at my nightstand seeing a picture of Sammy and I.

It was in a fancy picture frame. It was a picture of us at the riverbed. It was the first picture we took together.

Sammy said it would make a good memory cause we had a good time hanging out at the river that day.

So, we took a selfie on the dock, we were both smiling like the goff balls we were.

I just wish he had of talked to me. I was his best friend, I would have been there for him.

I need him now more then ever.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫