▪▫11▫▪

N A S H

Taylor and I walked around walmart looking for what we needed. Cam was doing the other part of the plan as we speak.

We walked towards the lingerie part of the store and found what I was looking for.

"Whitch one?" I look over at Taylor. "Not over the top but somewhat original" he looked at the different underwears.

"What about that?" I picked up a pear of underwear off the rack.

It was a navy blue and hand lacy along the waistband and where your legs go through and the was a little bow in the front.

"Not bad, lets go" we walked towards the check out and waited in line.

When we got the the till the cashier chuckled. "It's that kind of night?" "nah we're gonna play a prank on our friends" Taylor explained. The guy just nodded.

We paid and left walmart and went to the school. By the time we got there it was second period.

I put the underwear in my locker for now and went to class with Taylor.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫
3 R D  P E R S O N
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

The period after, Nash had give the underwear to Cameron to give to someone. Cameron had talked to Hailey, the girl who will do anything to get into a guy's pants.

"Hey babe can you do a favor for me" Cam walked over to Hailey's lock biting his lip in a sexual way almost.

"Depends, what are you asking for?" she layed her hand on his bicep making Cam almost cringe.

"Slip this into my boy Aaron's pocket" he pulled out the underwear. She took it from him with a smirk. "What's in it for me?" she drew her finger down his forearm.

"Kiss him a little" The tan boy said simply with a smirk before walking away.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

Cameron went to class and to the back where Taylor and Nash were.

"Did you do it?" the blue eyed boy asked. "Yup, I almost puked but yup" the two laughed at the tan boy.

"Now what?" Taylor raised an eyebrow. "We wait for her to make the move"

At that moment a dark glare flashed through his crystal eye's.

Cameron's mood then changed. Gilinsky was right, You Don't Fuck With Love. He then regretted what he did.

Yeah Hayes might not be popular. And yeah he might not be liked by most people but everyone deserves to be loved.

Even Hayes.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

It was lunch and Aaron was at his locker, putting away his book's from the periods before.

He closed his locker and was about to go find Hayes only to be pushed gently back against his locker.

"Hey Aaron" Hailey rested her hand on his chest biting her lip seductively.

"H-Hey Hailey" the sophomore grew nervous looking around him to see if anyone was looking.

"Do you wanna get out of here or go to the janitors closet or somethin'?" she moved closer to the boy.

"Sorry I can't" "Aw come one Aaron have some fun with me" she pouted as if he was teasing him.

"Seriously Hailey I can-" he was cut off by her smashing her lips on to his.

He tried to push her away but her grip on him was tight. He looked in the corner of his eye and seen someone who he didn't want to see at that moment,