▪▫29▫▪

N A S H

It's a day after Hayes came home beat up.

Both Cam and I have been looking after him. Will took mom are on a well needed trip.

He won't leave his room. He's in too much physical and emotional pain. He's even been puking. It's like his body is rejecting food like it would a organ.

He won't talk to Aaron as much. He'll text, and if he calls he'll make it short, trying to act like he's busy.

Aaron even asked Cam and I both if Hayes was okay, and we just told him that Hayes got sick.

Hayes did this with everyone when this happen, and it worked. He'll just hide till he healed.

He just doesn't want anyone to worry about him. He thinks it's embracing people seeing him hurt, in physical pain.

He's been like that since we were kids.

"Hayes?" I knocked on his door. "Y-Yea?" He groaned. "Wanna come downstairs and hangout with Cam and I?"

"Uh,.." He paused. "Sure"

He's been getting better. It's been a full 24 hour's later and his cut are almost fully healed. He's just been resting all this time and Cam and I change his bandages every few hour's.

I waited for him and we walked down to the living room. He can walk perfectly fine now.

You would think nothing happen if he didn't have all the cut's and bruises.

We sat in the living room and watched boy meet's world, until there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I quickly got up and rushed to the door, not wanting who ever it is to keep waiting.

I opened the door,

"Aaron!?," I walked out of the house and blocked him form going inside.

"I'm here to see Hayes" "Obviously. He's sick, now go, he need's to get,...better!"

"Nash, I know something is wrong, just let me see him" he claimed.

"How?" "He's my boyfriend, I know when something is up. For example, right now. You're keeping me away because he's "sick" something's wrong"

That's when I broke. He's right. Yes obviously he's Hayes' boyfriend. He has a right to know.

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose.

"I promised him, I wouldn't tell you" "Tell me what?" Aaron got anxious.

"Blake.." I sighed again. "Blake? You mean Blake Mores the baseball player. What about him?"

"He,.." I bit my lip. Sorry Hayes.

"He's been bullying Hayes for year's now because he used to be mute" he only nodded.

"But he started to lay off Hayes. But he, started again"

I saw red in his eye.

"Nash you fucking tell me this shit. Don't fucking keep it from me!" He was filled with pure anger at this point.

This is the first time in years I've seen him so angry.

He pushed past me and walked inside.

"Hayes!?" He yelled out.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

H A Y E S

"Hayes!?" I heard someone yell. I looked over at Cam, and he looked just as confused as I was.

"Hayes!" They yelled again. Aaron? Aaron!

Before I could hide he marched into the living room like he was on a war path. But he stopped dead in his tracks when he saw me.

The anger that I saw in him completely left his body. He looked emotionless. Cold.

Then tears formed in his eye.

"H-Hayes..." His voice was shaky. I started to tear up as well. Without a word Cam got up and left the room with Nash.

Aaron came and knelt down in front of me. He held my hand's in his. "Why didn't you tell me?" He broke. "B-Because I didn't want you to worry" I said under my breath, looking down at our hands.

"Hayes, I'm your boyfriend, it's my job too worry" he explained. "I-I know. I-I'm sorry Aaron.." "You have nothing to be sorry for," he sat down beside me and gently pulled me on to his lap.

"Just tell me next time" he ran his fingers through my hair.

"I will, I promise"

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫