▪▫31▫▪

3 R D  P E R S O N

A few day's after Taylor got his new job he texted everyone to tell them what happen.

He's in Boston for a week helping his uncle with his business trip. His uncle told Taylor's dad about his new job and disowned his son. So Taylor's uncle took him under his wing.

Shawn was upset about the situation but was happy for Taylor. Shawn liked Taylor but with Taylor being gone all the time Shawn couldn't put himself through a long distance relationship.

Aaron's family figured out their money problems and paid off the mortgage.

He's working for his family business again and making money.

Will and the three boys' mom came home from their trip. Their mom has been sober for almost a month now. No one has heard from their dad. The trip was recommended by their mom's therapist, so they went ahead and did it. Liz went with Will since she hasn't spent time with him as much as she'd like too.

Liz is gonna be going back too work when she gets home. She notified her boss that she was taking a sick leave. 

Jj, Jack, Nash and Cam went to Vegas for Cam's sisters engagement party. They were there for the weekend.

Aaron and Hayes were both invited but Aaron had to work and Hayes wanted to care for his mom if she needed help with something.

Everyone was doing great, but Hayes was a mess. He hasn't been talking much, but everyone was used to it and didn't worry.

Hayes couldn't stop thinking about Sammy, his best friend. Sometimes Hayes thought about getting rid of Zan, but Zan was the only thing he had left of Sammy.

Sometimes Hayes thought about asking Sammy's parents why they hurt him the way they did.

But he won't, he can't. He can't bare himself to do it. He can't relive what Sammy did. He won't.

Hayes sat at the river bed. He looked as the rope in the tree dangled over the deepest part of the water.

He looked at the ropes details. Apart of it was missing, apart of it snapped off, and he's one of the few who knew that.

The branch was snapped but somehow the rope stayed put too the tree.

Hayes texted Aaron. He didn't want to be alone at that river. Not while he was reliving what happen.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫