▪▫17▫▪

H A Y E S

When I walk through the front door and into the living room from school Nash glared at me.

What did I do?

I went and sat down on the couch a few seats away from him.

The room felt unsettling. Like I didn't belong here or as if I wasn't welcome. It carried a cold draft even though it's nearing summer.

Nash then rose from his seat, like something forced him to stand and approach the front door. He looked like he was filled with anger, maybe even hurt.

He slammed the door behind himself and I jumped from the loud and painfull slam, but I knew it was coming but still, I got scared.

God only knows where he was going, probably running off to Cameron or just going to a party to wake up next to someone and be oddly proud about his actions the night before.

Either way, I could care less.

I went upstairs and gathered everything I needed to take a shower. Hoping it will help ease the unwelcoming feeling away.

When I was finished I headed downstairs and went on my phone.

I went through Twitter and Instagram and my whole feed's were filled with people posting and twittering about a party this friday.

(a/n: lets just say it's Thursday, ok? Ok)

Most likely right now Sammy would be begging me to go. Sammy maybe a good kid an all, but he never turns down a party.

When ever Sammy took me to a party he would try to get me to drink and when I finally gave in he would have to spoon feed me bottles of advil and lie to my mom and say I got the stomach flu.

But that only happen twice.

We would end up sneaking into the parties and since Sammy knows or, knew, everyone in town he and I were accepted into the parties.

But we only went to them once and awhile, like I said before, Sammy is a good kid.

I stared down at my phone as if I was debating on weather or not I should go.

If I do go, Nash and his dogs will be there and he'll hate me even more for being 5 miles near the party, and two, if I go and Aaron is there or finds out, he will most likely won't be happy.

But then again, everyone is saying it's the last party before the end of the year party.

I metally sighed.

What do I do?

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

"You gonna go to the party tomorrow night?" I ask Aaron who was practically making out with his ice cream as we sat at the riverbed.

"I haven't decided yet" he didn't take his eye's off his ice cream. It's turned into our thing, eating ice cream at the river.

"Well, what if I went?" I looked up for a quick second, long enough to see the surprised but stern expression on his face.

I looked away as if I knew I did something wrong and was gonna get in trouble.

"Why would you wanna go to a party Hayes?" the tone of his voice held anger but sounded as if he was annoyed.

"I-I don't know, I just thought it would give me something to do..." I trailed my sentence off nervously.

"Well I don't think you'll wanna go, and honestly, I don't want you to go" at this point I could feel his gaze on me. I didn't dare to look up. I could already sence the anger and worry.

"A-and what would happen if I do go" I asked daringly at the sudden bost of confidence. I was pushing it at this point.

"Then you won't get any affection for 2 whole day's" he said simply. I looked up at him in shock. As if he just said he was breaking up with me.

"I-I won't go! I won't go!" I panicked. "Okay then don't go" he continued to enjoy his ice cream.

I already made up my mind and I was gonna go. If Aaron does go I'll stay out of his path and stay in his blind spots.

We continued to eat our ice cream and move on with a different topic of conversation.

This better be worth it.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫