▪▫26▫▪

T A Y L O R

•Three Day's Earlier•

"Taylor hand me the wrench" I do as told and hand him what was needed.

I was helping my dad work. This is my part time job, or, only job.

It's tiering. It's not as entertaining as I remember it being.

I don't get paid as much as I'm promised, and I always get kicked to the crib when I try to help more then I'm told too.

I have to turn down good full time paying jobs because I have to stay and help my dad.

My uncle has offered me a job a few times. He travels a lot to go to business meetings. And he need's a assistant.

I've even had to turn down my own uncle. I'm feed up.

"Taylor!" I hear dad yell, waking me from my thought. "Grinder" I check to make sure it's plugged in and hand it to him.

I sigh and wait for my next order's.

I don't want to leave my dad. I don't want to disappoint him. But I have to do what's best for me and start a life for myself.

I get up and walk towards the bathroom.

I take my phone out and make a call. "Hey uncle Jim, still need a assistant?"

"Yes I do, are you interested?" "Yeah, when do I start?" I smile to myself. "How about today if you don't mind. I have a meeting in Vegas tomorrow and I need you to come along with me. I'll get a drive to come pick you up"

"Great Uncle Jim, I'm at dad's body shop, I'll see you soon" I end the call and smile proudly.

I go and sit where I was before and wait for my uncle's driver.

Ten minutes later i hear a car pull up and I look out the window and see a fancy BMW.

"I got to go dad" I get up from my seat. "Where are you going?" "Vegas. I'm quitting" I smile and walk towards the exit.

"Taylor Michael Caniff get back here!" I hear my dad yell getting everyone's attention. I ignore him and walk towards the back of the car.

"Good after noon Mr.Caniff" I smile when the diver gets my door. "Thank you," "Tate" he shows off his White smile. "Thank you Tate"

I get in with a smirk.

Fuck my dad.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

I feel like making a book on it's own about Taylor and his new job but i don't know if I can fulfill it, so comment if I should or not.

I love you guy's, stay beautiful- Nelly