▪▫12▫▪

H A Y E S

It's been five day's.

Five day's of tears, tubs of ice cream and Teen Wolf, plus cuddles with Zan of course.

How could Aaron do that to me? He knew I was fragile. He knew that from the beginning. From the day he decided to babysit me.

What if I went ahead and followed in Sammy's footsteps? I never thought of it but I would be with my best friend right?

Just thinking about it, I could feel the tears coming. Running down my cheeks with no worries.

"Hayes dinner's ready!" I heard Nash yell. I haven't eaten in the full five day's.

I'll leave my room for the bathroom and to get a drink but I haven't had the motivation to eat.

I feel as tho if I eat I'll throw everything up.

I'm just, too broken to eat anything.

"Hayes you have to eat something" I heard Nash's voice by my door. Good thing I have a lock on my door.

I heard him sigh and walk off.

I'm disappointing everyone. It's like I'm reaking anyone in my path.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

"Hayes you have company!" it's probably Aaron.

I stayed in my room curled up in a ball on my bed. A few minutes went by when Nash finally yelled,

"It's not Aaron!" What?!.

I shoot up out of my bed and unlocked my door, feeling a bit weak from lack of food and sleep.

I stumbled out of my room and down the stairs, making my way to the front door.

"Hey Hay- Oh my god" they cut themselves off.

I looked up and saw, Jack Gilinsky? I might be seeing things. Why would Jack Gilinsky want to see me? Most likely someone paid him, A lot of money.

"I'll let you two talk" Nash spoke, breaking the silence before leaving.

"H-Hayes are you okay?" there was worry in Jack's voice. In the matter of two, maybe three week's im important all of a sudden.

I nodded. "Hayes I know your lieing" he said sternly. "Here, I need to talk to you, it's important" he led me into the living room.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫
A A R O N
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

"So honey anyone special in your life?" my mom asked as we ate dinner. It was just my mom, step dad and I.

My siblings are out of town and on school trips.

"Not anymore..." I mumbled. "Sorry what did you say hun?" my mom apologize out of nothing.

"Nothing mom. I'm still single" I faked a smile and continued with my meal.

This is how my last five day's have gone.

I've tried to text and call Hayes. But of course he blocked me.

I cried the first two day's. And the other three tried to get over the whole situation and tried to fake my feelings.

I'm not the bad guy here. I never was. I fell hard for Hayes and would do anything for him.

I would take a bullet for him if it comes down to that point.

I would never do that to Hayes, I would never cheat on him. Especially with the school's whore or anyone in general.

I wouldn't hurt him that bad. That's too brutal.

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫
H A Y E S
▪ ▫ ▪ ▫

"It was a set up" Jack said after a little time when we sat down. He looked at me and I shoot him a confused look.

He sighed.

"A few day's ago Nash set up a plan to break up you and Aaron. He said he saw you guy's kiss by the old tree at school. Johnson, Carter, Matt, Shawn and I backed out of the plan, that's why I'm telling you this" he explained.

I felt, hurt, angry and even more hurt if it possible.

"I wish I told you sooner. I just thought Nash wouldn't pull through, he's your brother an all, I thought he was smarter then that..." he trailed off.

He sounded disappointed. One of his best friends are hurting and his other friend's caused it.

I just nodded and smiled, as if I was saying I understand and thanks.

"You should go see him, he's pretty broken up about everything" he said before standing from his seat and leaving.

I sighed and got up as well. I looked down at my clothing. Aaron's sweater and pajama pants.

I could careless.

I quickly grabbed my shoes and walked out the door and heading towards Aaron's.

I wish I would have let him explain. I regret everything. He's the innocent one and I, I don't know what I am in this situation.

One of the victims?

What if he doesn't forgive me and doesn't take me back. Yes I still want to be with Aaron. Without him I'm the kid with the dead best friend.

I'll be nothing, to anyone and myself.

I didn't realize I was at Aaron's till I was at his front door about to ring the doorbell.

I pressed the button, regretting it but yet feeling relieved.

I heard footsteps as I also heard my heartbeat in my ears.

The door opened and my heart stopped.

"Hayes"

▪ ▫ ▪ ▫