▪▫13▫▪

(a/n lowkey this chapter has smut, okay byeeeeee)

H A Y E S

Dr.Suess once said, 'Sometimes You will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory'

And this moment, time, memory, has no value.

"Hayes" Aaron stood in the door way shocked. I was shocked he even answered the door.

I immediately wrapped my arm's around his neck and smashed my lips on to his.

He stumbled backwards a bit but held on to my waits so he wouldn't fall.

He kissed back instantly and held me closer and tighter.

He slipped his tounge into my mouth as he closed the door and pinned me up against it.

The kiss was slow and gentle, like our first kiss. His tounge brushed against mine as it roamed around my mouth, as if it felt the need to feel every inch inside my mouth.

He pulled away and without a word took my hand and lead me upstairs towards his room.

He opened the door and pulled me towards his bed, laying me down on it, getting on top of me.

He kissed me again as he rested his hips against mine with some force. He started to suck lightly on my bottom lip as he started to move his hips against mine.

I moaned quietly at the feeling. I could feel Aaron's member growing against mine as mine started to grow as well.

He pulled away from my lips and rested his forehead against mine.

"Hayes...I love you so much, I would never hurt you, not like that or ever" I could see the tears in his eyes as I felt some tears fall from my eye's.

He whipped my tears and smiled softly.

"Hayes...do you want this?" his voice was stern as if he was being serious and This is important to him.

I nodded knowing what he meant.

He connected our lips again, kissing me. Our lips moved in sycn against one and other.

He moved his right hand from above my head and to my waist, moving it slowly into my shirt and inching it up my chest.

He sat up on his knees and slipped his over hand under my shirt and managing to pull it up over my head slowly.

I covered my face with my arm's once my shirt was shrided from my body.

I felt my face heat up as I felt his eye's on me. Staring. I felt like crying this was so embarrassing. I'm ugly and scrawny.

"Beautiful" I parted my lips slightly out of shock.

I moved my arm's away from my face to look up at him, seeing him looking me over in awe.

"Hayes your so, Beautiful" he smiled once his eye's met mine.

With no hesitation he pulled off his own shirt and I immediately sat up.

I reached my hand out and placed it on his stomach. Running my fingertips against his semi-abs.

He's flawless. There's no mistake about this boy. He was hand crafted by the God's themselves and then they decided to place he in the world full of love and hate.

"Hayes, Hayes? Hayes!" I jumped slightly and looked up at him.

"You okay? You've been starting at my body for five minutes" he smirked. I nodded, blushing.