(The oh-so-obnoxious-Chuck Montrey!)

AN: I shall dedicate this to Miss HijabiWarrior. She was the first girl who actually interacted with me when I was still a newbie here on wattpad. She's a doll! Also encouraging me with writing. Don't worry Inshaa Allah I would be posting my other Islamic story someday. (I'm sorry it's not soon enough, you already know why loools) so do follow her! :)

_____________________________________________________

      After that day, Cassandra's life became Chuck's personal torture ground since they always see each other, whether she liked it or not. Eddy & Chuck always teased her more than ever. They were at times when he would passed by their room and shouts; "MISS CASSY MONROE FROM GRADE 4 LIKES ME!!! I—- CHUCK MONTREYYY! WOHOOOO!"

    Her classmates would join in with the teasing. They would even sing; Cassy and Chuckyyy are sitting on a tree doing K-I-S-S-I-N-G!~

     Chuck was walking with his best friend—James Greene, when they saw Cassandra walking towards her classroom. He grinned, "Hey Miss Cassy, you love me so much don't you?" she blushed, trying to ignore him. "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"  Chuck teased her. He loves doing that, especially when she blushes like a tomato. "Siguro ang raming raming heart ng pangalan ko sa mga notebooks mo noh?"(*I bet I have a lot of my name with heart doddles scribbled in your notebooks huh?) his eyes sparkled with fun. She rolled her brown eyes, "Wag ka ngang feeler!" (Don't flatter yourself!)

      "Admit your undying love na kase! Para hindi ka na mahirapan nang ganyan!" (*Just admit your undying love already! So you won't have a hard time) he chuckled. "Get lost Chuck!" she shouted, annoyed. The bell ran. Chuck was still smiling, "I'd love that, if I'll get lost in your heart."

     She was about to retort when James interrupted them. "Hey Miss Monroe may party kami sa bahay mamaya. Invite ko daw kayo sabi ni mama." (*Hey Miss Monroe we have a party later in the house, my mom said to invite you all) She was too pissed with Chuck, "Fine! I'll tell mommy! BYE!" she stormed out moodily.