Chapter 06 (The Flooding feelings)

"Oh God! Cassandra! Chris Joseph!" Mrs. Monroe freaked out, calling her children to her room. They immediately went to their mother, "Yes mom?" CJ stop at mid-sentence upon seeing their parent's room flooded from the rain yesterday.

"H-How did that happened?" Cassy was shock. Their carpet was soaked. CJ guiltily looked at them. "YOU! You forgot to close the balcony sliding door of mom and dad's room!" she hit him on his arm. "I'm sorry..." he mumbled lamely. "Oh stop it you two! Now Cassy & CJ ask help from your friends to bring this carpet out of the room."

"But where's Mahmod and the maids?" CJ asked.

"It's their day off!" Mrs. Monroe started cleaning up.

Cassy gave CJ a dirty look, "YOU! You... you are so dead!" he escaped from her clutches. "HAHAHA! Oh I know!!! I'll call ALL your lover boys! They'll soon come to your aid. Then I don't have to clean up the mess." He ran out of the house as fast as he could. "CHRIS JOSEPH MONROOOOEEEEE!!!" she screamed.

He ignored his sister, going first to James' house that was just across from them. He agreed immediately and went to their house and then he called Kevin on the phone, who lived in Salmiya. He didn't bother calling all of their friends; he purposely called only the two to give his sister a chance to test them both. After 20 minutes, Kevin came to their street in Jabriya to help out.

Cassy received a rose from Kevin, "Thanks Kev." He smiled, "Pina'delieveran ko narin best-friend mo. Good move diba? May points na ba ako Cass?" he asked charmingly, she nodded shyly. He was really following her advice.

Nye nye! Show off. James rolled his eyes. Mrs. Monroe came out, "Oh my gosh! James ang binata mo na! Ang tangkad mo pa." (James you're already grew up so fast! And you're so tall!) She gushed, he smiled politely. "Flat 6 na nga po ako actually eh." (I'm actually a flat 6 already) He bragged a bit.

"Flat 6!? Wow! Tapos si Cassy ko 5'4 lang, pag pasensyahan mo na ang anak ko." They both laughed, "Eh ilan taon ka na hijo?" (Wow! And my Cassy is only 5'4 do forgive my daughter for that)

"17 na po at graduating narin sa High-school." (17 and I'm actually graduating from High school)

"Grabe! Ang bilis nga naman ng panahon." (Oh my gosh! Time flies so fast!) She glanced at the other guest. He was only 5'6, medium built, has a cute dimples. He was also a handsome boy.

"Kevin Brookes po. Classmate po ako ni Cassandra." He offered.

"Nice meeting you dear." She smiled, "Oh come along now. Thank you so much for trying to help out ha?"

"No problem Mrs. Monroe." They both replied, following her to the master's bedroom.

CJ pulled Cassy, "Ano namamatay ka na siguro sa saya noh?" (I bet you're dying from happiness right now?) he teased, Cassy made a "Whatever sign" CJ couldn't stop laughing at his genius plan.

"Uy Kevin, ayusin mo nga pagdala nito. Ang bigat kaya!" (Hey Kevin do a proper job in carrying this! This really heavy!) James complained. Ang lampa, lampa kase. (Because you're such a fag!) Kevin was at the top of the stairs while James was below, carrying all the weight. "I'm trying my best dude." He retorted.

"Tsk! Ewan ko baa no nagustuhan sayo ni---" (I really don't know what she liked about---) Cassy came in time, cutting him off. "Hey boys, behave ha?" she looked at James sternly.

They were at the front yard. Cassy struggled with the hose, "Sus! Ako na nga." (Sus! I'll do it) James came forward but then Cassy finally opened the hose, spraying the water on James' face and clothes. He gaped at her unbelievably, Kevin and CJ tried not to laugh. They knew James was a hot-tempered kind of guy, they both didn't want to get on his bad side. "You are so dead Ms Monroe!" he teased with a smile, Cassy started to ran, buut he held her down, spraying water all over her.

Their yard was suddenly filled with Cassy's laughter, soon enough Kevin and CJ joined in too. And then it started to rain. They even had more fun playing underneath it while they were cleaning the humungous Persian carpet of Mrs. Monroe, after awhile, the fraternal twins--- Iwa and Luna saw them from their house and joined them too. When the rain really got stronger, even Mimi and her brothers came out to play too. Everyone hung the carpet on the laundry area. Cassy said to leave it alone since after the rain, the sun would eventually dry it up. She ran towards their swimming pool and everyone followed suit.

Mrs. Monroe brought foods like-Ice tea, cheese sambosa (an Indian food), BRBR (a khobus or Arabian bread that is baked with egg and cheese), chocolate mousse ice cream of Baskin Robbins and lots of chips underneath their huge umbrella on their garden table. "Have fun kids! And thank you!"

"Thanks Mom!" CJ ran towards the table.

"Mrs. Monroe you're so cool!" Abood and Bashar exclaimed.

"Sayang wala ka dun Helen. Ang layo kase ng bahay niyo saamin. Pero alamo, andun si Kevin! Akalain mo ba naman!" (It was too bad you weren't there Helen. You're house is really too far! But yo know what? Kevin was actually there! Who would've thought!) she gushed.

"Sus! I know kinikilig ka din pala kay James. Uyy!" (I know you're really happy because James was also there!) she teased.

"Well maybe just a bit?" she laughed, embarrass at herself.

"Kaloker ka girl Haba ng hair mo ah." (You're crazy girl! You have such a long hair having so many suitors!) They saw Kevin walking towards them with 2 box of chocolate guylan on his hand. "Speaking of haba ng hair, ayan nanaman si Kevin! Ma'nosebleed nanaman ako nito." (Speaking of having a long hair, there goes Kevin again. I bet I'll have a nosebleed again) Cassy giggled.

"Hi Cass at Helen!"

"Hiii <3"