(Unwanted nosebleeds)

It was her favorite time, club bonding. She has the chance to get to bond with her crush, Kevin Brooks since he was also a member in their drama club. Miss Dana—their adviser went inside their room, “So class for this English month, our club was chosen to do the opening.” They all cheered. “So Miss Monroe and Mr. Brooks I want you both to host this show.” Cassy was shock, “R-Really Ma’am?”

      “Yes & I expect both of you to meet up sometimes & practice okay?” she instructed, they both nodded. Cassy was trying her best to control her smile. “Oh start na ngayun. Dapat kase mejo may drama entrance niyo eh.” (Starting right now. Your entrance should have a dramatic edge to it) she called them up-front, "Tapos para may flair dapat naka holding hands. After kayo mag introduce, Kevin, kiss the hands of Miss Monroe ha?” (You should add a dramatic flair to it by holding hands, and then after you introduce yourself, Kevin you may kiss the hand of Miss Monroe okay?)

He nodded.

      Kiss my hands!? Nanaginip ba ako ng gising? Snap out of this Cassy! Baka tulo laway ka nanaman. Nakakahiya. (Am I dreaming? Snap out of this Cassy! I'll probably drool right now again. That would be very embarrasing!) She opened her eyes but Kevin was still in-front of her. OMG! I’m not dreaming. OH GOSH! I love you soooo much!!! She couldn’t understand a single word they were saying. She was too shock of the situation. She could feel his hand holding hers and as she was about to be kissed on the hands by Kevin, she felt her surroundings go blurry and then she fainted.

       Someone was nudging her, calling out her name; she whisphered Kevin’s name. Cassy opened her eyes & it was James staring at her, “What happened?” she asked innocently, noticing the blood stains on her shirt. James rolled his brown eyes, “As usual napahiya ka nanaman nag nosebleed ka nung nagka lapit kayo ni Kevin, ayun nahimatay ka.” (As usual, you were embarrassed when you had another one of your nosebleed episodes when you got close to Kevin, and then you fainted)

“Sino nagdala saakin sa clinic?” (Who brought me to the clinic?)

“Ako. Dumaan kase ako sa klase niyo, timing andun ako. So dinala kita dito.” (Me. I was passing by your class at that time, and coincedently I saw you faint. So I carried you here)

She was disappointed.

“Akala mo si Kevin noh? Wag ka nga. Lampa yun!” (You thought it was Kevin right? Duh! That guy is a fag!)

       She pouted, “At least may moment kami! YEEEES!” (At least we have a moment together!) she giggled. James rolled his eyes again; “Whatever!” he pressed the ice pack on her head a bit too hard. She smacked him on the arms, “Sakit nun ah!” (That hurts!)

“Sumbong kita kay Chuckie eh!” (I'll tell on you to Chuckie!)

       She sticked out her tongue, “Chee! Hindi na yun babalik. 2 years na nakalipas. Nakalimutan na ako nun.” (He won't come back anymore! It's been 2 years, he probably forgot about me already)