(Me as Juliet? You gotta be kidding!)

[The Next day]

"Hi Cassandra!" Kevin cheerfully greeted her, walking beside Cassy. "Feel better?" he asked with concern. She nodded, still embarrassed at what happened to her yesterday. They walked towards their practice room. "Good you're here. Are you alright now Miss Monroe?" Ma'am Dana asked her. She nodded when all she wanted was to bury in shame. They kept fussing around her, that it was making her even embarrass with herself. "Okay good. Let's start, I've made some changes."

Cassy and Helen sat together. "Kevin you'll be partnered with Miss Helen Joy." Their teacher announced. They were shock; Cassy started to protest, Ma'am Dana looked at her, "Any problems with that Miss Monroe?" she said sternly. Cass shook her head.

"Don't worry Miss Monroe, you're going to act as Juliet." Everyone congratulated her but she was too pissed off with the changes of the plan she really could care less. Juliet Schmuliet! Yadadyada! I'll rather have Kevin kissed my hand than let anyone kiss me. Sayang! Chance ko na sana maging close sakanya eh. (*Sayang: too bad / It was may chance to get close to him!) -___- she grumpily thought.

Ma'am Dana made her stand up, "Now all you need is a really handsome Romeo..." she was looking around, coincidently at that exact moment, while James passed by their classroom, minding his own business, Ma'am Dana suddenly had an idea. "Mr. Greene!" she called out. James took off his headphones, "Uh, yeah Ma'am?"

"It's "Yes" Ma'am not "Yeah" but anyhow, come here this instant." She just couldn't help her natural teaching instincts. He became worried, "Whatever it is, I didn't do it!"

They all laughed. "Don't worry Mister Greene, you didn't do anything, yet. Do you want an extra credit for you English class since you're barely passing it." She asked. He perked up, "Yes Ma'am!"

"Well then you're going to be Romeo."

"H-Ha?! Ako po Ma'am? Seryoso??" (*H-Ha? Me Ma'am? Seriously??)

"Oo ikaw! At si Miss Monroe ang magiging Juliet mo." (Yes you! And Miss Monroe would be your Juliet)

After class, they were headed for their school bus when Kevin walked with them, "Hi Cass! Congrats sa big role mo." (Congrats on your big role) Cassy blinked incredulously, "A-Ah oo nga. Gee thanks!" (Ah yes, thanks!) she forced herself to smile. "You'll be perfect for it." He said, and then he went off to his friends.

"Ouch! Sakit nun ah! Hindi man lang nalungkot na hindi ka na niya partner." (Ouch! That gotta hurt! He wasn't even sadden that your not his partner anymore!) James teased. Cassy gave him a weird look, "Ya Gandu*! (*bad word in Indian language~ it means stupid and other bad things) gusto mo totohanin ko yang pag OUCH mo!?" (Do you want me to really make your "OUCH" a reality?) she irritably said. James put his hand up in surrender, "Oh sige, una na kayo ni Helen, ihatid ko pa si girl-friend. Byeee!" (Okay, you go on ahead with Helen, I have to drop my girl-friend. Byee!)

"Kuya paki regards kami kay Ate Karen ah?" (Kuya send our regards to ate Karen!) Cassy said.

He smiled brightly, "Yeah sure!" and then he walked away.

"Paki remind nga saakin, pang ilan na niya yan na babae?" (Please remind me how many girlfriends he has already?) Helen asked.

Cassy shrugged, "Aba malay! I've lost count. Raming chix kaya nun. Tall, dark and handsome daw kase eh. Ew!" (Beats me! / He has a lot of girls. It's because he's tall, dark and handsome. Ew!)

"Lol! Baka more on the DARK part!" (Lol! Maybe more on the dark part!) they both laughed, heading towards the bus.