Epilogue

After the marriage of Cassandra and Chuck, when the media found out about it, soon enough they were the talk of the entire world for weeks. The people can't get enough of them. From being the most hated, Cassy and Chuck became a royal couple in Hollywood. And because of the craziness in there, they decided to live in Kuwait, beside Cassy's parent's house and in-front of Jame's house, going only to Hollywood by their private jet plane when they have work.

After a year, Luna adopted a boy named Ceasar who was the son of her tiwn; Iwa Ariseno. He couldn't take care of the boy since he was too busy, so he gave him to his sister. And after four years, Marjorie already had two sons; Charlie, and her biological son-Chad; and then after Cassy had given birth to a baby boy, named; Alexander Monroe Morris the previous year. Marjorie Kedreo-Greene has also given birth to a baby girl, named; Anastasia Kedreo Greene.

Jack Morris-Chuck's step father and mother was so happy about the birth of their grandson that they made a movie of Cassy and Chuck's story. A love story between childhood best mortal enemies who ended up together in the end, a story that the Morris and Monroe kids would also come to know for generations to come; it was a lovestory of a CHILDHOOD CRUSHES.