Chapter 01 (Hide-and-seek)

AN: This chapter is dedicated to Hala. If it wasn't for her, well I'd be still selfish enough to keep this in my cabinet. Thanks girl!

Credits to: @NQJqueen - THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AWESOME VIDEO!!! xoxo

__________________________________________________

"1, 2, 3 ready or not here we come!" a seven-year old boy shouted at the top of his lungs. They were at the party of the Philippine ambassador. The Filipinos usually gathered at his house every Thursday night to bond. The kids were put upstairs to play since it was spacious while the adults have their party.

The children all went to their hiding place. The little boy with flush cheeks from excitement grabbed his younger brother, "Aww kuya! bakit ako nanaman ang inuna mo?" (Aww come on big big brother! Why did you have to find me first again?) Eddy complained. His elder brother laughed wickedly, "That's because I'm going to ask for your help. You know your job. Look for Cassy okay?" he ordered.

Eddy frowned stubbornly. "Dali na!" (Come on!) he kicked his brother at the butt lightly.

Meanwhile a pair of big-brown eyes with thick lashes took a peek outside the bathroom door. She was only 5 years old but she knew she hated wearing dresses unfortunately she had no choice to wear one for that party. She hid herself well since she knew that the Montrey brothers would go looking for her first. Just when she thought the coast was clear, the seven year old boy came out of nowhere and surprised her. She fell flat on the bathroom's floor. He laughed loudly at her. Eddy heard them and join in too. Cassy glared at them and slammed the door in their face. He did not like that, "Cassy! caught you again!"

"Ayoko! Cheater ka!!!" (*I don't want to! You're a cheater) You she screamed childishly. He squinted his eyes, "Fine! gusto mo parati nagtatago jan ah?" (*You really like hiding there huh?) he held onto the door, outside not letting her out.

She shouted all she could but he did not listen. He liked annoying her. Just when she pulled hard on the door from the inside, the little boy from the outside of the door let it go, making her fall flat on the ground again, her dress was destroyed from getting wet. She started to cry and the Montrey brothers only laughed at her.

"Cassandra! Where are you? We're going home." Her parents called her out. She stopped crying and stood up in-front of them. She faced her mortal enemy squarely, "Tandaan mo to Chuck Montrey, I HATE YOU! YOU SUCK!" (*Remember this Chuck Montrey, I HATE YOU! YOU SUCK!)