(My first visitor with my mortal enemy! KILL ME NOW!)

There was a bazzare that was held in the Malaysian embassy and since Jame's father didn't work at an embassy but was an engineer instead, he couldn't come to occasions like that with Chuck, as usual.

All of their friends were there and as usual, even thought they were already older, they still played like kids. Fortunately it wasn't Chuck who was the seeker; it was Eddy, Chuck's younger brother. "1, 2, 3 mag tago na kayo!" Eddy shouted while covering his eyes.

Cassy was looking for Helen, but it seemed that her friends went ahead on hiding without her. She heard Eddy's voice coming nearer. She hid herself in a cabinet. She sighed in relief. Thank God Chuck is not the seeker today. She started to relax but then she felt like someone was staring at her. She turned around. Her heart momentarily skid a beat when she saw those familiar gray eyes seductively looking at her, wondering why she was there. Cassy almost screamed out, but he covered her mouth before she could do so, preventing them from getting discovered by Eddy who was right inside the bedroom, looking around.

It took Eddy five minutes to look around. Five freakin' minutes of having Chuck pressed his hands upon her soft lips, having him close to her, in that small cabinet. Five minutes of drowning in his beautiful gray eyes, a special time of having their world momentarily stop and feeling his heart making a riot underneath her palm. And finally after awhile, Eddy went out from the room.

Chuck step back & breathed heavily, "Ang init noh?" (It's hot right?) he commented, wiping the cold sweat from his face. Cassandra nodded, "Uhm Chuck I heard your parents are being called back to the Philippines. Is it true?" she started a topic, just to get here mind off from what happened awhile ago.

He nodded, "Yep. And you guys?" he asked. Cassy shrugged, "Ewan lang, siguro mag pa'extend sina daddy dito." (I don't know, maybe daddy would file a letter to get an extension here)

He couldn't concentrate anymore on the conversation. He was too aware of her. Shocks, ano tong nararamdan ko? (*Shocks, what am I feeling?) Hemused, uncomfortable with the riot in his stomach. "Come on, let's go outside. It's the first time you ever talk to me with an actual conversation and not trying to kill each other, let's Celebrate that." he joked, trying to lighten things up.

She laughed. It was alos a first time to hear her laugh that way because of him. "First time mo rin kase na save ang life ko eh from getting caught by your brother. Usually, ako kase hinuhunt niyo muna eh."(it's also the first time that you save my life from getting caught by your brother. Usually, I'm the one you hunt first)

He laughed too as he reminisced the past and then he stop smiling as his handsome face suddenly turned white, when he saw her back. "C-Cassy..."

"What?" she asked.

"Cassy H-Halika..." (*Cassy come...)

She frowned, "Bakit?" (Why?)

"Cassy! Chuck where the heck are you??" there friends searched for them.

"Shit." He muttered to himself, he suddenly grabbed her hands, dragging her into another room. He suddenly took of his favorite red jacket with his name embroided at the chest of it & put it at her waist. "Chuck, what the hell are you doing?" she asked.

He was panicking; it was the second time she saw him look at her that way. The first was when he saw her bleeding in the streets and now this. "Just wait there." He ordered. He was gone for 15 minutes and then came back with a sprite on his and & something else. "Drink this. It'll make you feel better." She obeyed him.

"Now go to the bathroom & put this on okay?" he instructed, she was frowning with outmost curiosity. She grabbed the plastic & went inside the bathroom.

"OMG! CHUCKIE!!!" she started crying upon seeing dried blood on her underwear. "Cassy baby, just chill okay? I'm just here for you." He said through a soothing voice, trying to calm her down or more specifically trying his best to calm himself down, outside her door.

After five minutes, she went out. She was shaking like a leaf. She couldn't believe it. She was now officially a young lady & to make the matters worst, Chuck had to witness that embarrassing moment, with her mortal enemy!

"Chuckie?"

"Yes?" he was holding his breath.

"I want chocolates." Cassandra whispered in an almost begging tone. He smiled, "Here I bought you some already." he gave her the plastic which contained a bunch of chocolates. Her throat went dry, she was surprised of his thoughfulness. They went out of the room and stayed in the beautiful garden.

"Chuck?" she muttered.

"Yes?"

"I think you just got promoted to Chuckie from Chuckie doll."

He laughed, "And why is that?"

She stared at his handsome face, "You're not a monster after all!"

They both laughed.

"Chuck?"

"Yes?"

"Thank you." She weakly smiled at him.

He smiled back, "You're welcome."

"And Chuck?

"Yes?"

Cassy grinned mischievously, "Cassy baby ha?" she burst out laughing, needling him senseless. It was so hilarious to her that she had tears coming forth from her eyes from too much laughter.

Chuck blushed. "Hey! In my defense I panicked! Tita and tito might kill me!" (Tita- aunt; Tito- uncle)

"Hahaha reasons!"

He blushed even more, "Oh shut up."

She still continued laughing.