Chapter 03 (Favorite color balloon is you)

AN: for ARELESEL she made my day by completing this story. Awww my lovely silent readers <3

It was their Independence day. Cassy was hiding at the rooftop. Eddy & Chuck saw her, he pushed Eddy out. "Ano problema mo?" (*What's your problem?) Eddy complained.

"Layas ka muna." (*Get Lost for awhile) He ordered. "EH! Badtrip naman si kuya eh." (*You're so annoying big broher!) Eddy stormed out. He walked towards Cassy/ She glanced at him, fixing her blue ballerina-style dress.

"Sinong taya?" (*Who's it?) she asked.

"Si Mara." He stated, sitting beside her by the edge of the ledge. Her face lit up, "Uyy! Si crush niya." (*Uyy it's your crush!) She teased. He frowned, "Hindi nga siya ang crush ko eh! Kulit naman nito." (*She's not my crush! Your so persistent)

"Okay!" she looked back at the view.

"Ang ganda mo ngayun Cassy." (*You're so beautiful right now Cassy)

She frowned, "So ngayun lang ako gumanda?" (*So I'm just beautiful just for now?)

He panic at his mistake, when she was obviously only teasing him. "Hindi! Everyday mas lalo lang ngayun." (*No! I meant everyday, especially today) Ha! Naka'bawi din (*I managed to save myself) he stuttered. She made him feel nervous; he wasn't used to feeling that way, especially when she smiled.

She looked at him, "Oo nga pala noh? In just a few weeks, uuwi na kayo sa Pinas." (*Oh yeah right? *You're going home to the Philippines) He nodded, "Yep! Sayang wala na akong ma'bully." (*Too bad no one would bully you anymore!) They laughed.

"ATE!" CJ burst into the rooftop, he was shock to see them together & what was weird about the scene was that, they weren't even fighting. "Ate tawag ka ni dad. Mag family picture daw tayong sa baba." (*Dad is calling you. *We'll have a family picture downstairs) He informed her, Cassandra stood up, "Well thank you for not bullying me today Chuckie."

They were balloons everywhere. All of it was taken by the other kids. She sighed. Buti pas si Chuckie doll may 2 ballons. (*Good for Chuckie he has 2 balloons) She enviously stared at it. She pose for the picture. It was awkward for her because Chuck was looking at them, but before the picture was taken, he went to her, giving her a red balloon.

"Fave color mo diba?" (*It's your fave color right?) he smiled, his gray eyes twinkling. Cassy was surprised & because of that she wasn't able to prepare when the photographer clicked his camera, capturing her shock expression.