Chapter 20 (The tearful partway)

AN: I am dedicating this chapter for MISS_POPULAR_97 because well she is pretty awesome! :) and she I just love the fact that she came from Kuwait too. lols! So enjoy.

____________________________________________________________________________

"News flash in E! News from Hollywood! It has been reported that Chuck Morris battled out with his childhood best friend for his first love--- Miss Cassandra Monroe." a girl reported, "I think that's romantic!" another reporter commented.

"Pfft! Well it's up to everyone what to think but personally I don't like this little romance. She's bad news!"

The other girl laughed, "You're just sayint that because you like Chuck Morris!" she teased. CJ turned the TV off. "This is a load of trash! I don't like this crap ate." he advised. Cassy massaged her headache. It was getting worst, not only was she exploited on the tabloids; Chuck's fans were even bashing her through the social networking just because he likes her. Her liefe became a living circus. Nonetheless, Chuck told the papparazzis to mind their own buisness. He still continued his life with her as best as he could, refusing the bad publicities to get them down.

Luna was shopping, she noticed some guy has been following her the whole day. Whenever she tried to look his way, he hid himself very well. She smiled, "CJ! You can come out now."

CJ was behind a counter, freaking out. How did she know?? he nervously walked up to her, "So what are you doing chasing me around, like literally?" Luna asked with an amused expression on her face, like she was tolerating a small brother's mischief.

CJ blueshed, "W-Well I figured I need to keep a watch on you since you're depress you broke up with Rizki." he blurted. Luna looked at him weirdly. How did he even know about that!? she was going to ask him but she already knows the answer.

She sighed, "I'm not even going to ask you how you knew even knew about that but no... I'm not depress CJ."

He was dissapointed. He was hoping he could be her knight and shining armor right now and comfort her so that she could fall for him. But when said that, his dream dissapeared. CJ walked dejectedly. Luna pitied him. He has been tailing her since they were in their kinder years and she has always rejected him. She decided to give him a chance, "CJ..." she called out. He quickly turned around, "Yes?" his face full of anticipation.

She can't believe she was going to say this but she did anyway: "CJ, how about let's go for a coffee?" his face lit up, it was like he won a lottery! He tried not to jump even though that's what he felt like doing. "Yessss! Finally after 12 years you said yes!" Luna giggled, "Come on CJ, let's go before I change my mind."

They sat her favorite cafe. CJ ordered for her. The waiter went away. Luna was surprise he kenw what she wanted, he noticed her staring. "What? I happen to be your stalker for 12 years. So it musn't really surprise you." he said it a matter-of-factly, he wasn't even the least bit ashame of it.

"You're unbelievable!' she said. "What? Okay I'm shutting up now." he leaned against his chair, observing her. While Cassy had curly dark brown hair, Luna had a straight natural red hair and has a coffee brown eyes.

Luna laughed prettily, "No, it's actually sweet you know things about me, most guys don't."

"Weeeh? Even Badar?"

"Yep. Even Badar."

CJ shrugged, "I'm just glad you gave me a chance." Luna shrugged as well, "I guess I only thought of you as my best friend's little brother."

CJ drank his cappuccino, "But I'm different. I grew up na." Luna eyed him. He was right. CJ was 5'7 now while she was onlyy 5'4. He had the same curly dark brown hair too. He was much leaner now than he was two years ago.