Chapter 27 (Sky diving wedding)

It was finally Helen and Kevin's big day. The wedding was held in a huge ship, provided by Cassy and Chuck. The ship was surrounded with roses, Helen's favorite. Everyone they knew was there. Cassy this time paid the Mcfly band to play on one of her best friend's wedding because Helen also like that band.

Helen Joy wore a designer gown which was a gift by Luna Monroe that was a Victorian dress, making her hair all curly. The two looked like a handsome couple. Kevin's best man was James and maid of honor was Cassy. Some of the guests were star-strucked by Cassandraa and Chuck's presence. Two Hollywood star in 1 day? How extravagant that wedding was.

"Yesterday you asked me something that I thought you knew..." the Mcfly band started to play as Helen started walking down the aisle. She looked so beautiful. Cassy suddenly felt so emotional. "And I told you with a smile, it's all about you... oh oh." The band played "All about you", Helen's father gave her to Kevin who looked so in-love and happy. "Now let the wedding begin!" said by the priest.

After the wedding when they said their "I do's" the band played "Little Johana" as they changed their clothes into party dress. Helen came out with another designer clothes which was another gift from CJ and Luna's. The newly married couple went to their friends.

"Soooo... kayo Cassy kaylan kayo magbabati?" (Sooo how about you Cassy? When will you guys make up already?) James asked. Everyone looked at them suddenly.

Chuck and Cassy looked at each other and smiled, Chuck coolly put his hands on Cassy's waistline, showing everyone they were okay. Their friends reacted a bit exaggeratingly with comments like;

"OMG since when?"

"I'm so happy for you guys!" Luna giggled.

"Hoy babae! Hindi mo man lang chinika yun saakin ah!" (Hey you woman! You didn't even gossip this to me!) Helen complained.

"So when's the wedding?" Mimi joked.

And then he suavely showed off Cassy's ring by holding hands. This time they all went wild. Right in the right finger of Chuck and Cassy were golden rings, "We're actually married for two weeks already!" Chuck announced. "WHATTT!??" everyone shouted at the same time.

The couple laughed at their expressions, "When we saw each other in Las Vegas city, we suddenly decided we have waited long enough, so we get married at an Elvis Presley wedding place that is so popular in Las Vegas and then Mahmod was our "witness".

"You do know mom and dad will skin you alive for not telling it to them sooner right?" CJ commented. He seemed to be the only one handling it well, probably because whatever happens to his Cassy, as long as she was happy, he was happy.

"That's why we're handing out invitation to our 2nd wedding, it's a sky diving ceremony!" Cassy grinned devilishly. CJ hugged Chuck, "Welcome to the family brotha from anotha motha! Wait it's really legal right?"

Cassy covered her face, "CJ, seriously your embarrassing me! And yes CJ, it is." Chuck laughed, "Oh my god! I have a Chuck Morris as a brother-in-law! I AM SO LUCKY!!!" CJ cried happily.

"CJJJJ PIPE DOWN!" everyone shouted, amused at him.

James came over to Chuck and shook his hand, "Congrats Chuck! You won her fair and square. Chuck smiled back, "And congrats on your baby. I'd love you to be my best man, but I've already promised Eddy that a long time ago. Sorry pare!" (Dude)

"It's okayyy pare!"

"Basta punta ka ha?" (You should come okay?)

"Oo naman!" (Of course!)

Everyone tried to keep Cassy and Chuck's marriage a secret. Unlike other weddings of a celebrity, this one has no dress code. They can wear whatever they want to since it was a sky diving marriage. His twins insisted to come along instead of waiting at the ground. So Chuck made a professional be their partner, especially for the one who didn't know how to sky dive.

All of their family and friends were there. Three planes were used for this wedding, when they were high enough above the ground, that's when the prist started the wedding. "Will you Chuck Morris take Cassandra Monroe to be your lawful wedded wife, again?"

Chuck was the most handsome man she has eer met, especially that day. And so was Cassandra. They couldn't believe that they were finally at that moment. Who would've thought that mortal enemies could actually end after all those years, no matter what happened to whoever they dated, they always seem to come back to each other for they felt like they were each other's home. "I do sir!" Chuck smiled happily.

"And do you Cassandra Monroe take Chuck Morris to be your lawful wedded husband, again?" Cassy tearfully looked at the man who she was going to spend the rest of her days with, "I do!" the priest smiled, "You may kiss the bride!" and so they kissed.

"1...

2...

3....

GOOOOO!" Eddy exclaimed since the pilot gave the go signal for the couple to jump first. They did and then everyone followed suit. It was the best feeling ever! The rush of adrenaline coursing through their veins. Cassy could finally close her eyes, knowing when she jumps, Chuck is just right behind her to catch her.

_________________________________

AN: Whoooaa! Hold your horses Crusheeeers! there's still more. So what do you think of this chapter? :D Were you surprised that they were already married? Hahaha!

vote, comment, library! :*