(What am I feeling?)

“Romeo oh Romeo, where art thou oh Romeo?” Cassy acted on the stage, the crowd loved them. They definatley had chemistry. On the last part where Romeo found Juliet dead, James held Cassy on his sturdy arms. Her curly dark brown hair was even more curled for the part. Her lashes were thick as an Arabian woman, her lips as red as an apple. “My Juliet, oh my dear Juliet.” He sobbed; he then put a knife through his chest and died.

     After five minutes, Juliet woke up, “Romeo?” she couldn’t feel his heart beat anymore. She started to cry, the audience cried with her, even when she was crying, she still managed to look pretty. She held his face lovingly, holding him close to his heart.

       “I can’t bear us apart my love.” She drank the poison on the goblet and died fitfully on Romeo’s ar. The audience applauded for them. The show was a huge success. Cassy and James stood up with the other actors and bowed for them.

[At the backstage]

“Cassandra!” Jamess grinned, “Congrats! It was a success!” he hugged her.

1…

2…

3…

4…

5….

     Her brown eyes bulged in surprise. She could feel her heart beating rapidly. It was the first time a guy ever hugged her, aside from her brother. James wondered why she became pale. James frowned, “Are you alright Cass?” he shook her. She nodded numbly. What am I feeling? She blinked, shaking herself.

     “Cass, you’re so pale.” James was worried. She smiled, “I’m fine let’s go out our family and friends.”