(Past, present and future!)

"Hi James! Here's the chocolate cake for your aunt. My mom said thank you to your aunt for tutoring me." Cassandra was about to hand it to him when Chuck came out of the nowhere again, blocking James from the view.

"Hi Miss Sungit! Oh bakit si James meron nan? Tapos ako wala?" (*Hi Miss snobbish! So why does James get to have one and I don't?) he frowned handsomely. He suddenly dipped his finger into it and tasted it. "Hmm! Yuummmmy!" he charmingly grinned at her as his eyes twinkled.

Cassandra snapped. "Sa tita niya yun, you jerk!" (*That was for his aunt, you jerk!) she was about to throw the cake at him when Chuck avoided it by ducking down. Instead it was James who got splashed by the cake. "OH MY GOD! I'm so sorry kuya James!" (*Kuya--big brother)

He was known in their neighborhood and school to have a really nasty temper. It was only Chuck who could calm him down. Cassy was really scared. But then instead of getting mad, he only wiped the cake out from his face. "It's fine Cassandra. Palit muna ako. Sige, pasok ka na." (*I'll change first, Okay go inside)

Chuck looked at Cassandra, "Himala hindi siya nagalit. You're a lucky girl Cassy Montrey." (*He didn't get angry) She pushed him, "It's Cassandra MONROE, you idiot!" Chuck laughed, "Eh yun gusto ko eh. I'll be your past, I'm your present and you'll see Miss Cassy Messy, I'll be your future! :>" (*But that's what I want)