(My broken sunflower heart)

AN: I dedicate this to PhennyLhen for voting and voting! Hahaha! Gee you're an angel! :) Oh & that's Cassy messy (younger) played by Alexis Bledel.

_____________________________________________________

     It was early in the morning. Cassandra was walking towards her class when someone put a hand on her shoulder from behind. She immediately reacted, grabbing the hand & twisting his arms. She was horrified when she saw that it was Chuck who she had hurt. "OMG! I'm so sorry Chuck!"

"I'm fine!" he rubbed his arms. "Oh bakit pala?" (*What's up?) she asked.

   "Wala pinapahatid ka ng mommy mo sakin today, papa ko ang kukuha daw sainyo ni CJ din mamaya." (*Nothing, your mom wanted me to drop you at your class. My father would be the one getting you and CJ later today)He informed, his arms still throbbing with pain.

      She nodded, "Uy! Wag mo nanaman ako papahiyain kay tito ah!" (*Hey! Don't embarrass me to uncle again okay!) she warned. He smiled that special smile of his in a loop-sided way that made you want to slap and love all at the same time, "Umm, by the way I just want to say goodbye to you." He suddenly became sad. She frowned, and then she remembered why, "Ay oo nga pala! Aalis na pala kayo bukas noh?" (*Oh right, your leaving tomorrow right?)

    He nodded & then gave her a sunflower, "Alam kong fave mo din to. Kase everlasting ang growth niya & it's like the sun, only you can touch it in your own bare hands." (*I remember this is your favorite because it's everlasting...) He scratched his black hair trying to remember the last part, "Oh & because it usually represents happiness. It's like you Cassy."

She gave him back the flower. He frowned, "Bakit?" (*Why?) he was expecting for her to appreciate what he did, her reaction surprised him.

     "You're acting weird. Tsaka you killed a living thing! It's beautiful when it's alive, now it's just sad." She started walking away. She hated goodbyes; she suddenly felt a weird constricting on her throat. Don't you dare look back Cassy or else you'll make a fool out of yourself! She warned herself.

     "Cassy!" he shouted, she glanced back at him. "No matter what happens, I'll come back & see you! I promise!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, she smiled & waved goodbye.