Chapter 19 (America's Epic Heartthrob in-love)

AN: Yep Crushers! That's CJ :)

***

"America's Epic Heartthrob in-love"

by Karie Davis

We all have seen Chuck Morris rise to fame of course by the help of his step-dad; Mr Jack Morris—the famous director. With his first movie; He's your man. Followed by his many movies and in just two yers, he won the Best Actor at the Emma awards with the movie; The Notepad. Not only has he garnered a ot of awards but he has also garnered many girls heart by his charms and seriously good looks. But lately, epic heartthrob has epicall fallen in-love with a non-showbiz girl.

Our research detailed that he has been flying in and out of Paris just to see her. He even came to the Philippines cancelling his latest movie; Dead Revenge II just to be with her. He was said to even had paid lots of money just for her 18th birthday.

Now the question is, is he in-love or is the girl a gold digger? Keep in tuning at E news! For latest update.

   Cassy threw the newspaper on the ground. It has been like that for months! The papparazzis hounded her non-stop, disrupting her private life. She couldn't study well anymore ever sine she got back to Paris. Not only did the media annoyed her, after James found out Chuck Morris' true identity he was threatened and transferred to Paris to study there too. She was at her wits end!

    Cassy was now a second year college student and CJ was also there since he already graduated High school. He took up business administration so that he could help out his parents with their business after school. But Luna was mainly the reason why he was attracted to study in Paris.

    Their mother didn't allow him to live in the same roof with the girls, so he lived next door to their apartment for the sake of decency.

    It was their weekend. Cassy and James' group of friends were playing soccer near the girls' home. James was fixing his shoes when he heard a commotion. He looked up and saw Cassy with a nice looking boy about her age. He looked familiar. He looked closely to take a better look.

    The boy had the same gray eyes and jet black hair that Chuck used to have before he dyed his hair blond.

"James, who izz zat? Iz zat ze new boy of Cazzy?" one of his French friends asked.

     "Non. Pardon moi!" (**No, excuse me) he walked towards them, but Chuck cut him off. He gave a Hi'five to the boy.

"Maganda ba dito?" (*Is it nice here?) Chuck asked Eddy. His brother nodded eagerly.

 [Flashback]

      After Cassy and Chuck's "talk", before going back to Paris, he took her to New York first to met his family. It was heart-breaking seeing Eddy become a retarded person.

     He was playing with twins who was now five years old. They cautiously came up to him, "Hi Eddy! Kuya Chuck's home! May pasalubong ako para sainyo!" (*I have souvenirs for you guys).

     Eddy and the twins ran towards Chuck excitedly. "Daddy did you bought us a new airplane toy?" the elder twin asked.

    "Yes Jack!" he handed it to the jumping boys. He laughed, "Behave you two! We have a visitor!" pointing at Cassy.

    "I want a hug!!!" the younger one—Jared squealed. Cassy laughed with amusement and hugged the two boys instead.

   Chuck shook his head and laughed too, "See? Who would want to date a guy who's so busy, has a special brother and even have two sons already!" he said that without any regrets, he didn't mind being the bread winner of their family.