Chapter 17 (The Epic birthday bash)

AN: This is dedicated to my new Potterhead friend Miss @Welc0meT0MyW0rld she really really made my Eid a happy one today by giving me a piece of her mind (very honestly in fact) and of course by producing a fanfic "The Girl who lived" (Harry Potter fanfic) so to the Harry Potter fans, I hope you check this out. If you're missing those rad moments with my Harry Potter myloves (Lol!) then her story is the one.

Thank Miss @Welc0meT0MyW0rld :)

click on the next video to see Cassy's dress again.

_______________________________________________________

The only thing that was holding her dress to her body was a clothing around Cassy's neck, no sleeves. Its quality was made of silk that flowed freely, complementing her body which her mother specifically designed just for her. She wore a white glove, wearing her curly dark brown hair that was now up to her waist in an elegant knot. As for her shoes, she wore a Jimmy Choo's shoes. She made her make-up clean, putting on a very very red lipstick on.

Her 18th birthday was held in the Hilton Hotel. All of her friends were invited. The theme was cirque de solei. There were two baby white lions on the front door to greet the guest. To her friends who were in their countries since it was still summer, they were personally fetched from their places by Chuck Morris's private airplane. As for her friends in Kuwait already, they were fetched from their house in a limousine.

Aside from the Mcfly band which Cassy's favourite. Chuck Morris even invited his close friend, Adam Levine from the Maroon 5 to play, seeing him almost made Cassy faint from shock.

The whole party was paid by her father of course, but Morris himself contributed to the awesomeness of Cassy's debut. Adam Levine went to the microphone, "Good evening everyone! You're all looking fine tonigggght!" the crowd went wild; "I want to thank Chuck Morris for inviting me here. Miss Cassandra please come up to the stage here with me?"

Cassy was in a state of shock, she felt so happy she could die. Her friends even had to nudged her to stop gaping and go to the stage.

"How are you feeling sweetheart?" Adam charmingly asked her. Cassy couldn't stop grinning from ear to ear, "I want to marry you. I m-mean I feel merry!" she blushed like a tomato. Everyone laughed. Morris took a mic from the crowd, "But you can't darling, you're mine!" the girls screamed passionately, wishing to be Cassandra at that very moment.

"Well it's too bad you're already taken" Adam teased. "But for this one special night, I'm all yours. So from all the people who loves you, including me." He laughs, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Adam Levine was serenading her is like the coolest thing ever. She sat on the chair on the stage with the Maroon 5 singing "Little of your time", she felt like she's the luckiest girl in the world. Everyone danced to the music. She went down to her friends and danced with them.

"Girl! I can't believe you got the Maroon 5, Mcfly band and Chuck Morris on your party!!!" Mimi freaked out as well. The girls laughed.

There were men who were standing on very tall sticks to look like giants wearing really huge hats and black and white stripe clothes. On the corners were ladies wearing burlesque outfits, dancing on the air with a mere cloth. There were even some experts who played with fire that amused the other kids. Everyone was having so much fun, especially with the grand buffet.

James approached the birthday girl; he looked rather dashing as well. "May I dance with you?" Cassy nodded. "You look beautiful Cassandra!" he offered sincerely. "Thanks!"

"Cass, I must say he really does know how to win a girl's heart."

Cassy smiled, "He sure does!"