11. Time bomb

After I got over the sudden shock, I hurried inside to the boys. We wait as the boys order another drink, and sit inside for a while, fulfilling Logan's wishes. I try not to make it obvious to the others as I stare at Grayson. He avoids making eye contact with me, unlike his usual glaring.

Big scary boy isn't so big and scary anymore.

I'm not gonna spill his secret, I know better than to do that. I am actually more excited than horrified. I am, after all, sitting next to a gang leader. Do Ryan and Logan know?

We take a seat in a booth, I sit right next to him. He glares. Logan and Ryan are engaged in an argument about beer being better than wine. I support my chin with my hands and stare at Grayson. What else is he hiding?

I smile as the excitement gets to me. I lean in towards his ear. "Do you have a gun?" I whisper excited. He looks at me, then looks away. That is totally a yes.

"That is so cool!" I exclaim, a tad too loud. The other two boys stop talking and look at me, even Grayson looked at me. Now they are giving me questioning looks.

I look at them and lie with all my will. "I found out where my grandpa gets his stuff," I whisper with my best fake excitement. Not really a lie, I really do know. He gets weed from his neighbor, the pills are subscribed by himself because he is still a part time Doctor, and the cigarettes are from the store.

They look at me amused, Grayson trying to hold back a smile. They just nod at me and got back to their argument. I smile at them, then look at Grayson. He is finally fully smiling. God, he has a great smile.

Before I know it, I am smiling genuinely back. His grayish blue eyes holding me captive. He seemed to notice that my eyes were jailed because he was smirking. My smile drops and I try to figure out how he thinks, my eyebrows furrow. 

I wonder if he is a psychotic murder kind of thinker, like thinking of how he kills people all the time. Maybe he has split personality, it's a possibility because he has these moments when he's all mad and glaring, then he has other moments where he's all happy and confused. He might be bipolar, his mood hurricane hits me all the time.

I tilt my head to the side. He probably has them all... Poor kid.

After awhile it was time to leave, the boys drove me home despite me telling them that they don't have to. Well, I started begging because they weren't budging. The point is that a gang leader now knows where I live. Meaning that if all doesn't go well, he can sneak in to my house and try to kill me and my family. They can't regret having a child after that one...get it, because we'll all be long gone. Ha ha I'm so funny.

They dropped me off and said they would pick me up at 8. I gave Logan a long hug because he's fun to be around, then Ryan because he's nice and funny, then Grayson because he's interesting... And I also never hugged a gang leader before, the experience was worth it. He was shocked to say the least, so were the others. He was tense at first then he relaxed and patted my back awkwardly.

They don't get much love, I can tell. Me too, Me too.

I leaned away and nodded at him. He is amused as always, guess it's not a usual response to his secret. I tell them bye and walk inside.

3 hours later and I'm ready to leave. I'm wearing black high waisted shorts, a simple tank top, a small purse that contains my house keys, phone, emergency pad, and gum, and some white converse. I had makeup on, a lot of it. I popped a piece of gum in my mouth and put perfume and deodorant on. I liked party's but to an extent.

You could say, I resembled a time bomb. I keep ticking till I can't take it and explode.

I walk out side towards their car. I only see Logan and Ryan in the car, I wave to them and take a seat at the back. Logan was driving out of my driveway, then Ryan decided to climb to the back with me. Logan turns the radio on.

I wasn't sure why but I didn't care because at least I won't be bored. Ryan sits next to me and smiles. I smile back. He leans in to say something in my ear. "You excited?" He asks over the loud music.

I nod. Of course I am! It's a party, but not only that. It's Raymond's party meaning it's going to be great.

He leans in to say something else but hesitates. Then something totally different happens, maybe I'm going crazy but...did he just sniff me? He was way closer now.

"You smell nice," he said. Well duh, I am living in this body after all. I'm still grasping the fact that he said that, a hot guy just tried to complement me. I blush. Momma get the scrapbook and record this day in history.

He leans back and smirks at my blushing face. I contain my blush and decide I would get him back the same way. I look him in the eye and start leaning in. I stop chewing my mint gum and let my breath fan his face. On the inside I'm panicking and laughing so much. I am not by his ear but in front him exactly, as if I'm leaning in for a kiss. He starts leaning in towards me, ugh, boys. I quickly escaped towards his ear, and breath in his scent.

"Same to you," I say. I wait a second before leaning back to see his expression with a smirk of my own. There was a slight blush on his face and he looked kinda disappointed but shocked.

I look away and feel him keep staring at me until we arrived. All of us walked inside and headed to the people we know. I went to my friends and greeted them, we cracked a couple jokes, gossiped and even danced on the dance floor. Soon enough, Everyone had a red solo cup. Even me.

I drank and took shots till I knew I wouldn't even remember what happened to me tomorrow morning. I even grabbed a mini whiskey bottle for my mom and put it in my purse. I don't drink often but when I do, there is no stopping.

Everything starts gets fuzzy in my sight, and I've finally had enough. The bomb is gonna explode soon. I'm a happy drunk, so I feel myself giggle all the time. I can't spot the boys nor my friends.

I panic. The bomb is currently exploding. I hold my head and try to get away from the noise. It hurts, my head hurts. I try walking but keep stumbling. This is so not good. Usually I have one of my friends around or Katie to help but I was careless and didn't stay close.

"I don't feel so good Mr. Stark" is just replaying in my head.

And I'm drunk. Great, just great. I start climbing the stairs, to get away from the music and to go to the bathroom.

Me being drunk doesn't help because I can't see straight nor can I remember. I walk into the first room, it was filed with smokers. I walk out and enter the second. I see Grayson making out with some blonde bimbo from their table at lunch. I scream, catching their attention and run out as fast as I could. It was a bad idea to run because I felt nauseated.

I open the door to the next room to finally see the bathroom. I was about to get in, but someone grabbed my arm, stopping me. I groan in pain and turn around to meet Grayson's grayish blue eyes.

Ewwww he touched the bimbo with those hands. Nasty.

I was about to argue but the pain shoots in my head. I hold my head and groan. I know that soon enough I will start crying, I always do because these always get worse. And sometimes we just all gotta admit that momma did, in fact, raise a wimp.

His hand leaves my arm and I go to the toilet to puke. This is going to be a long and bad night.

********

How was the chapter? Hope you enjoyed, please vote and comment. Obviously follow me on wattpad. Thanks if you already did.