22. Street Cred ded

Rose's POV

"Stop!" I shouted. He froze. He didn't look surprised at all. I finally let go of the breath I didn't even know I was holding.

He sighed nonchalantly and stepped away.

"I never kissed him you idiot, I was about to fall off the railing so I wrapped my arm around his neck. He was helping me so he put his arm around my waist, that way I wouldn't lose my grip around his neck and fall to my death." I said, breathing hard. I can slap him and walk off dramatically, but I don't have the energy.

He can be mad all he wants now because I told him my truth he can take it or leave it. But now I'm pissed at him too.

His eyes go wide and his mouth was left agape. 'Oh' he said under his breath. He had this sorry look in his eyes but I was so done with all of this. He thinks he could just play with my emotions like that just because he was mad?

"Then why did you walk away like that?" He questioned. "You could have explained to me what was going on?"

"But then it would look like I was hiding something or trying to cover something up!" I shouted. "I just had to walk away to make sure the situation doesn't get worse!"

"But it's already gotten that way!" He shouts back, annoyed.

I just stared at him like dang, you really think I ain't seeing this right now.

I felt so scared to know that he was about to take my first kiss. He treated it like it was a first come first serve type of thing. I'm so mad at how fast he was able to lose himself in all his actions.

I'm not in his stupid gang, he doesn't have any authority over me. He tries that shit again, and I'll call grandpa to give him a piece of his drug induced mind.

"I'm done with all this, it's only been like 5 days or so, of this fake dating thing and I'm tired. I can't do this. I actually don't know why we're doing this? I've had enough of about everything today and i really don't want to see you right now." I said, backing up to the door. "So if you will excuse me." I swung the door open.

I stepped out of that damn room and decided to step out of the whole school too. I can't do anything for the rest of the day. I'm exhausted.

I walked out and saw Jordan again so I told him to drive me home. He was reluctant until he finally looked at the dark circles under my eyes and the tragic cloud surrounding me I call my life.

I got home and didn't do anything else: no food, no sleep, no movement. Nothing.

I just sat, nothing else. I thought to myself: should I go give him a piece of my mind? But I realized I would have to go to the gang's designated beat-up area and honestly, I didn't want to be the next punching bag.

Now now, don't be fooled. I'm not as weak as you think. Not that you were ever thinking that or anything. My cousin taught me some kickboxing and Taekwondo right after my 13th birthday. I know some basics and tricks, but I still like big books, ya feel?

But then again I didn't want to stoop to his level. I didn't want to fight him with force. I don't want to forgive him either. He was being an ass and he deserves my wrath. He needs a taste of my knuckles in his face, he'll feel medicated alright.

It's a matter of what will get to me the most. The effort of being the bigger and better person by ignoring him or the temptation of beating him up.

It's only been 3 hours of me thinking, school's been out for 10 minutes already.

Am I ready for my next move?

————————-

Grayson's POV