27. This is War.

Rose's POV

You know what's crazy?

I am. I'm a crazy piece of poo that just recently realized that I want Grayson. And he had already forgotten me and has no intention in even attempting to remember me either.

Yep. It's just who I've become now. An idiot.

I can't help myself, I was born stupid. Maybe it wasn't that stupid tree I fell off. The real culprits are my parents.

I tried to make him remember me but the gangster bastard didn't want to. I even did something I never thought I would ever do.

Me trying to kiss someone? I must've lost my mind.

It was horrible and awkward. I've realized a bit too late that I like him. He cold heartedly rejected my sorry ass, then went off with another girl. I saw it all go on in front of me. 

I bet he would gain his memory if I slam that biology book on his damn head again.

I promise I'm not just saying that because I'm mad, there is a slight possibility that it might work. That or he could jump into a coma. Both are awfully good options right now.

I think I should keep my dignity and stop bothering him. I'm not a part of his memory anymore.

I gotta move on now, or at least act like I have. He can hit me up anytime after he gains his memory. I'm not one to chase. I would never be a cop.

If Grayson stays in the picture then I, for sure, cannot be a cop. My husband is a whole gangster. I could never. #proudsupporter

I stop my childish train of thought and look towards the dry-erase board. I'm just waiting for this class to finally end. I wanna get out so I can get to the library.

My jealous ass wants to throw dictionaries at that chick he left with...

I'm messing obviously- OBVIOUSLY, right?

I was trying to stay positive because my best friend is coming to town today. We used to live in the same apartment building in a city 2 or 3 hours away but he's coming for a week or two to spend time with me.

We become crazy together, in fact he was the one that told my parents that I fell off the tree so they would help me. I miss him lots. I'm excited.

The bell sounds in the class and I was —and I am not exaggerating— RUNNING as fast as my short legs could take me.

I lost all focus of the previous topic and ran.

Where was I headed?

Biology Class.

Why?

Well let me educate you. After thinking about it, I decided that hard cover books like biology books are great for madness, unlike soft cover books like dictionaries. Those are for jokes, fun, and little wussies. I don't even care about that girl. I just wanna beat her once before I move on.

Just once I promise. I won't beat her again.

I ran towards the doors leading towards the stairs, I was going to a different bio class. I can't have fingers point towards me this time again. I'm gonna cover my tracks. Ninja style.

As I was about to bust through the staircase doors, I heard guys talking. I made an extravagant entrance with my big grin to the stairs without another thought.

I stopped in my tracks. I was standing at the foot of the stairs, face to face with Grayson, Logan, and Ryan. They were scattered on spots around the stairs but they're heads where turned towards me in momentary shock.