28. His Hair Makes Me Angry.

Grayson's POV

What a weird little b€%#*!

She drove me mad in such little time, it's actually quite impressive.

All it took was a phone call from some trash ass guy called "aNdReW."

I know I said I didn't want anything to do with her but damn, it hasn't even been that long since I told her I didn't like her.

She moved on that fast.

It's like I didn't matter bro.

She left me for some guy with some cool hair and that just sucks.

Don't feel bad, your hair is still the coolest out there Grayson.

Thanks, Conscience. Appreciate it.

Aside from what I'm feeling because of her little FaceTime Session, I've decided that I'm feeling that because she's just very weird.

He kept calling her Bebe... are you sure your ok?

Maybe I'm the weird one. He caused this bubbling anger in me the moment he started calling her that.

What if that was my nickname for her? What if he just stole it like that? I can't remember anything but what if?

What if? A question that gets all of us into trouble.

I just don't like him. I know I'm going to hate him already.

Just focus on you, you don't need her in your life.

You are completely right, conscience.

But I'm still mad. Should I kill him? No, keep your petty ass in check.

Here we all were on that staircase. She finished her phone call and looked up to us.

Logan and Ryan were just confused but I? I was pissed.

We can both play this game. Does she think that I can't get girls that fast either?

This is war.

My declaration, at least.

I looked her straight in her stupid eyes and glared.

I felt like I was challenging her to a duel because I was so ready to take 3 steps back and shoot but we both know that's not the case.

I would've loved it though, even if it was a paintball gun or a water gun. I never miss.

I would've finished my AMMO and threw the whole gun at her as well. Just to be safe, I mean.

What really messed me up is that she stared right back into my eyes and get this. She raised an eyebrow back at me as if she's asking "What are you going to do about it?"

This chick really challenged me right back. ME. AND she knows that I'm big ole Pablo but she shrugged it off, just like that.

The Pablo in me just told HIMSELF to sit his ass down before she beats him up.

Like Wtf. Get up my G. Why you sitting for? You got a whole gang. Your dad has his own mafia! This little chick is gonna make YOU sit down?

I feel like I'm suddenly living a lie. Maybe I always was.

Big and strong, my ass. More like small and weak.

I internally shake my head. Tough shit.

Some guy named Jim probably seems like a better gang leader to her
compared to me.