Chapter 7

Note!!!!! A song in here claims to be owned by Siren but it is indeed Camilla Cabello's song, I take no credit for the beautifully written songs.

----

Sirens POV

I woke up to being alone, a note beside me on the bed.

Morning, love. I had to take care of something at the club, so I had to leave early this morning before you woke up. I kind of figured you wouldn't be up to long after me so east what I set aside from you and enjoy your day, I'll see you tonight.

My heart warmed at this, looking at the note and seeing the treat he got me. A warm blueberry muffin and some cocoa, my favorite. The idea of confrontation, however, gave me extreme anxiety. So, taking the sweet gift, I got up for a plan I had today.

Sneaking out around 9 am, I headed for a night club in Phoenix AZ for a gig, which lucky there was a spot at 10 pm.

The ride there was beautiful, and I managed to get a lot of sleep due to the long hours. But sadly, I didn't end up getting there till around 9:00 which was just enough time to fit my skinny butt in this tight dress that I spent an hour looking for on my way here today. Which kind of sucks because I had high hopes I'd be able to check the city out.

The dress is gorgeous but leaves nothing to imagination with how tightly it fit around my body. It reached my mid-thigh and showed off my long creamy legs. It made me look like I had a chest and showed off my butt nicely. My back is exposed and only covered by the straps that wrapped beautifully around it. My hair is in a bunch of soft curls, my whole look matched with those black lace-up heels without the studs again.

Currently, it is about 5 minutes to my gig and I'm at the bar about to order my 4th drink. Previously I had already had 3 shots of tequila and one beer, I could already feel my body and nerves begin to loosen up. It's amazing where a fake ID can get you, is what living with a bunch of bikers who break rules have taught me.

"Hey music lovers, we have live performance set up for you tonight! Please welcome Siren to the stage singing Ain't No Cryin in the Club" The male I talked to on the phone announced, getting off stage as the crowd screamed whoo's wildly.

I quickly took one more shot and got a good luck from the bartender, who I learned goes by Clara, before heading towards the stage.

The eerie and sad piano melody began in the background as I got on stage. The crowd became significantly quiet as I began my song.

"Why did you leave me here to burn?

I'm way too young to be this hurt
I feel doomed in hotel rooms
Staring straight up at the wall
Counting wounds and I am trying to numb them all

Do you care, do you care?
Why don't you care?" I sang with my eyes closed as flashes of memories went before my dark lids. God damn these.

"I gave you all of me
My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears
Why don't you care, why don't you care?
I was there, I was there, when no one was
Now you're gone and I'm here

I have questions for you" I opened my eyes to an intent crowd and I almost laughed at this, saying as to what the song was about to turn too.

"Number one, tell me who you think you are
You got some nerve trying to tear my faith apart
(I have questions for you)
Number two, why would you try and play me for a fool?
I should have never ever ever trusted you (I have questions)
Number three, why weren't you, who you swore that you would be?
I have questions, I got questions haunting me
I have questions for you
I have questions for you (I have questions)
I have questions for you" I finished the sad part and the sound dramatically changed melody wise. You could see the confusion cloud the crowds face.