Chapter 19

I got into the driver seat of the Camaro, Dani in the passenger and Azrael hopped into the back with our bags. I left as soon as I got in, moving the car as quick as I could without killing us.

"What are you doing? Slow down" Dani shouted.

"We can't. My father caught us, and I had to use the encrypted knife to get out of there, I'll do the speed limit when we get to the freeway" I explained, looking straight ahead.

We all sat in silence as I sped through the streets. I contemplated what my plan would be. I knew for sure Azrael couldn't be trusted; I'd have to go alone if I were to visit the king. The thing I was wondering is if I should take a plane or drive. Certainly, plane would be faster, but I really didn't want to use the fake passports I had made yesterday. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

"We have to stop at the store" I said as I exit off the freeway to a city about 2 hours from where my home is. We'd reach the airport in 30min from now.

"Why?" Azrael asked from the back, speaking for the first time since we had left.

"We have some shopping necessities to get out of the way." I said, causing Dani to laugh.

"You want to do a shopping spree in the middle of this Siren?" She asked amused.

"You'll understand soon" I smiled, keeping my eyes on the road.

5 minutes later we pull up to an outlet mall. There's a target, which is exactly where we need to go.

I reached back into my bag, after parking. I grabbed my wallet and looked at the two others in my car.

"You guys stay here, I'll be back" I left the car without waiting to hear complaint or even agreement.

I walked into the store and grabbed a cart quickly. I didn't want to be here to long and risk being noticed by the wrong person.

I began in the clothing area, grabbing my size in tee shirts. I grabbed two black, 1 green and one deep red, I grabbed Dani three white tees as well, I then moved to dresses, but grabbed undergarments before doing so. I grabbed one pink dress for Dani with a white sweater. I grabbed myself a green Asian style dress with flower print and a jean jacket. Then I moved to the woman's shoes and grabbed two plain white flats for both me and Dani. Next, I moved to the men's isle, grabbing two pairs of grey ripped jeans and two white tees and a neon blue hoodie. Lastly, I went to the bath/beauty products. I grabbed some make up necessities to pull off these personas to fit our passports. Then I grabbed colored contacts, one green another blue. And to end this trip, I bought hair dye along with a hair dyer/straightener and scissors before moving to check out, grabbing a couple snacks along the way. I have 1000$ in my wallet of cash for this trip in 100$ bills only, hopefully that'll supply us for the next few weeks.

After checking out I grabbed my bags and left to the car, popping the trunk with my keys. I shoved my six bags in there, excluding the snack bag and moved back to the driver seat.

"Dani, the sprite and chips are for you, Azrael the coke and granola pars are for you and mine are the trail mix and Dr Pepper, there is also donuts for breakfast in there for everyone, eat up" I said, pulling out of my spot and preparing to exit the parking lot.

"Damn, you stocked up hun" Dani commented.

"Yea. Well, we're catching a plane to Japan at 10:30, so that should hold you over until we're on the plane and then we'll order real food. Does anybody have cash on them?" I asked

"I've got 400$ from my savings in my bag, I thought we may need it." Dani announced.

"Good, I have 850$ for the plane tickets which is the last of my cash, so you should be able to pay for light foods and such." I commented