Chapter 22

"I still can't believe we managed to score rooms on the royal floor!"

I was surprised at not only Dani's room but how she looked when I entered. Her cloths were smiler to min but different too. Her dress was shorter and had a vary suductive type dip in her neckline. The gold dress hugged her all over, making her figure stand out big time. Her shoes were sandals as well, but they laced up to just below her knees. Her hair was flowy hanging around her shoulders in curly wisps. Her make up exact to mine only gold jewels stuck to her face and intense bronze coated her cheek bones. She was stunning.

But her room was even better. A grey comforter with lovely patterns covered her king size bed. A night stand stood on either side, on holding a clock with a candle and the other holding a lamp. The room was extremely large, the other side help a nice grey love seat, a coffee table in front of it, a desk under a window with some nick nacks on it and two doors. One led to a bathroom, the other was a closet dani tells me.

"Yea, kinda weird."

"Hey, dinners in an hour wanna get ready?" Dani said making me frown, I cannot believe she hasn't mentioned home at all.

"Yes we can. So, how ya doing without Michael" I asked her, following her steps to the walk in closet. Cloths hung everywhere, shoes were filed on the shelves in order. Every piece of clothing and shoe in existence was here.

She grabbed a few things from the closet and then thrust some of them at me. What I got was a black skater skirt and a gold crop top that laced at the top with think three inch open toed heels.

"You expect me to wear this to a royal dinner? This is inappropriate." I scolded Dani, handing it back to her.

"Ok, I guess you're right" she sighed in defeat.

She went back to the outfit choices and instead brought me back a black and gold fitted dress. It was black with a zipper on the whole back but the front did crisscross black and gold, she also gave me a pair of 5 inch black heals with a gold ball thing on the toe part of it. Damn I was gonna die wearing these but i guess that is probably better than the alternative.

I dressed in the attire before I walked out to see Dani's outfit. She wore an all black dress that shimmers gold in the light, it was short and low cut tho, but kinder than her outfit before.

"You didn't awnser me you know.." I said to Dani.

"What question?" She freighted confusion, not holding her innocence to her face for long.

I frowned, clearly not amused by this.

"Ok, ok." She responded, raising her hands in defeat

"In all honesty, I miss him terribly. It has been a long while since we've been apart more than a day or two" she spoke soft, looking down at the ground. And it was for that moment, I felt extremely terrible to trapping her here with me.

"Dani..." I whispered.

"It's ok! I wanted to come" she said, smiling at me

"Now, enough with the heavy. Shall we head to dinner?" Dani faked a proper kind of tone.

"We shall" I curtsied just to add effect, before we both laughed and left our rooms, all sad thoughts forgotten. We walked along the halls in search of a dining room, but we came at a loss.

"Let's split up to find out where everything's at, meet back here in five if we can't find it?" She didn't wait for my response like she literally took off.

I frowned slightly, not knowing how to get around. I turned my body so I faced the dark hall ahead of me. Goosebumps speed along my arms at the eerie silence. It was kind of creepy down here in all honesty.