Chapter 4

Siren's POV

Its been exactly three days, 8 hours and 30 minutes since the last time i saw his Blue green eyes. Since i touched his skin or nearly kissed his lips. Three days, 8 hours and 30 minutes since. Some might say knowing this i may be slightly obsessed and maybe they're right, but i cant help it. I cant help but miss his smile, his eyes, his fowl mouth or his touch. How it seemed to affect me big time, the feelings it seemed to trigger in me.

Ive made it my purpose to avoid Tank though, to busy and distract myself. Or to at least attempt to rid him from my thoughts. Which is why im here at the club with Leon. He managed to squeeze me in another gig here at the club. Honestly it wasnt hard though. My dad would do anything to have me participating in life. Which is what led me to singing now on stage.

"It's 4 AM and my lover won't answer

He's probably somewhere with a dancer
Sippin' champagne while I'm in his bed It's 4 AM and I think I might lose it
This mo'fucka thinking I'm stupid
He must've bumped his head
Don't he know it's 4 AM" I finished the last of the chorus before saying thanks and exiting the stage. Today i chose to cover this song because of my past.

I once had a boyfriend back in New York, he was privileged like me but didn't over do it. He didn't show off. I think that's what initially what drew me in. But it was all a lie. Turns out he was sleeping with my close friend, Courtney, who was apparently jealous of me

"what a lovely performance, madam" Leon said formally, bowing in the process. I laughed at his formalities and so did his boyfriend John.

"Why thank you, sir." i responded, smirking. Eyes watched me from all over and it made me feel self conscious.

"Why are these guys staring" i said in a low voice.

"because your most beautiful in the room, that and guys have hormones" A voice that sent my heart into a frenzy said from behind me, causing my new friends to laugh. I guess he was not only amusing but not as quiet as id thought.

Today i decided on wearing A black and white skirt in a plad pattern that reached my mid thigh and a black crop top that exposed my back and tied around my neck only. I'm also wearing black sun glasses with thick makeup and similar shoes to the ones i wore to the club a few nights before, the only difference is theres no studs.

Turning, i am greeted with the presence of Tank and boy was he fine in those tight ripped skinny jeans with a tight black shirt to match. And just like that he had me yet again under his spell.

"Hi, Azrael." i called him by his birth name, sounding a little more breathless then i intended.

"Hey, i was thinking, can i take you somewhere?" He asked with so much confidence, none of which i had expected. Thinking for a few seconds, i was headed more toward no, just to stop the growing feelings that i didn't deserve.

"Of course she can" Leon said, suddenly next to me. I gasped when he answered for me.

"What?" i said, causing Tank to look disappointed. Oh god, that was gonna kill me. I can no longer take causing disappointment, not after all I've already done.

"Um, sure. Where too?" i asked politely.

"To a club a few hours from here, i want to show you something" He responded mysteriously, making me doubt my decision to tag along.

"And that would be?" I asked curiously, not being one for surprises.

"You'll see, here's some cloths for you that Del picked out which is more suitable for our trip. We'll be staying in a hotel next to the club that our people own, so that's why im giving you this" Tank said, holding out a black duffel.

"And my father actually approved of this?" I asked surprised.

"Your father was the one to suggest me getting you out of town for some 'new experiences and memories' as he put it" He informed me. One whole night with Tank, all alone, in a hotel room, out of town. A disaster is what this was.

What i wondered is if it'll be a normal or beautiful one.

XXX

The only outfits besides a more casual, warmer biker outfit was the skimpiest dress ever so i went with the following (outfit above). It was definitely cute and much preferred, especially for a long drive ahead.

The shirt is loose and an ombre of black to white with dark blue skinny jeans and no heal biker boots. to keep warm i have cut of finger gloves, a grey beanie that only exposes my tips and a warm leather jacket.

Leaving the washroom, i headed outside with my duffel to meet tank at his bike. When i got there he was already on his bike with a helmet that covered his eyes. That didn't stop me from feeling as if he was starring at me.

"Get on" he told me, handing me my helmet which didn't have the eyes piece like his on it. Quickly i put it on and got on his bike, again realizing how intense this feels on my end.

"Hold on tight, love" he whispered just loud enough that i could here before he took off speeding down the road. A squeal in fear left my mouth almost instantly causing him to laugh at me. My arms tightened around his abdomen for the fear i may fall off. I wondered for second would it be so bad, would the end of my existence really be so horrible. But i brushed off the thought quickly, 'cause the truth was i felt slight relief at the thought of my death.

The sky was colored in a beautiful violet, as the sun was nearly set and the moon held high in the sky. The stars began to decorate but not nearly enough to paint the whole sky with there lovely glow.

My eyes fluttered shut as i embraced the wild blowing across my face and lightly brushing my hair. this feeling, the feeling of freedom, it caught me. It drew me in. In this moment nothing mattered, mot my problems or anyone else's. Its just me, tank and the heavens watching over us.

That was the moment i made a decision. The decision to let myself be free of pain, quilt and unworthiness. Today i decided i am going to give him a chance, or me rather, a chance.