Chapter 16 (Pt2)

(Recently added in latest edit-11/23/2020)

RECAP:

I walked outside the room with Michael, leaving Dani and Azrael by themselves. Tho I'm not sure why Michael would risk her getting hurt.

"What?" I asked, turning towards him so I could at least see if Azrael decides to hurt Dani.

"You don't have to worry about her, because of the bond we share I'd feel the second she's hurt whether it be physical or mental" Michael said, as if he could read my damn minds

"Whatever, we need to complete my training. If we don't I won't be ready." I said, glancing over at them again.

"I think what we need to train you to do is be able to resist him. Because if you let him distract you thins whole time you won't be able to complete this mission, we cannot fail Siren. This is vary important"

"You don't think I know that, Michael? stop judging me and being so harsh on me all the time. I know I suck at ignoring his seduction tactics, I know I need to learn control with him but it's hard. You can't tell me that it's easy for you to resist the bond you have with Dani, can you?" I spoke angrily.

"No, you're right. It isn't way, but you do it and so do I. Because if we don't and lose control there will be reprocessions no one wants to face. So get it together and meet me upstairs in 5 minutes" And with Michael walked up to and climbed up the ladder.

Groaning, I walked forward into the cellar.

"Dani, I've got this ok?"

"Are you sure?" She asked me worriedly.

"Yeah, yeah" she left, leaving only me and Azrael to be in here. He stood against the wall looking at me with a dark expression.

"What?" I asked softly, turning my back to him and running my hands through my short hair.

"You're not really going to bring Michael with you are you." Azrael stated more than asked. I looked straight at the wall before turning to face him.

"No, I am not bringing him with me. You are to stay down here for the next two days. I will make sure food is brought to you regularly. Be ready, I'll be here early morning to leave in two days" with that I turned and left him behind even though every bone in my body begged me to go back to him.

"Azrael

-_-

"Azrael"

I whispered his name so soft with a strong affection and instantly I regretted it. Surely if I continue this way, I'd have my weakness exposed and he'd use it against me. He'd use my emotions and our bond against me, what a loving soulmate I have.

My face hardened and I forced a cold glare upon the man I have just began to know and yet loved so deeply. I stood tall and faced this problem, faced him head on. Leaning against the wall, I smirked at him earning a wary look.

"So, ready to tell me what you're here for?" I asked, eyeing him.

"Now where's the fun in that, love?" He smiled meticulously, using that name to pull strings in my heart. For a second it almost worked, but quickly I corrected my faltering mask. Slowly I moved towards him, attempting a different tactic. I put a hand on both of his thighs, bending forward slightly.

"Mm, so you're telling me there's nothing I can do to convince you" I let my breath fan down his neck at my words.

"Nope" Azrael responded, making a dramatic popping noise at the p sound.