Chapter 11-Edited

I kinda listened to this song, writing  this chapter, you guys may like it : )

----

We got home about an hour ago, everyone on good terms despite the sorrow-filled afternoon.

Azrael and I had been laying in my bed for the last hour or so just talking about dumb stuff, making me learn more of his and him of me.

I now know he adores the color yellow, despite what his serious looks and attire express. He loves tacos and would rather steak over all other meats. He has no living family, aside from siblings and loves traveling. Right now, we're discussing political views when Del knocks on the door, letting us know my cousin has arrived.

When she left, I sighed. It was annoying that I could not enjoy his company along longer, but I guess I had to deal with it.

"Love, don't look so sad. In time we'll discuss more." He whispered in my ear, from behind me. We're at my door now and I still had yet to get enough motivation to open it.

As I was about to exit the room when he touched my arm lightly and said that, making me close my eyes and smiled.

This boy has me whipped.

His hand slid across my clothed shoulders and then down the middle of my back, causing me to a sharp intake of breath. Every touch and movement was like electric currents sliding across my skin, despite me being clothed.

"You're so beautiful" he spoke quietly, his lips brushing my ear lightly. Instantly I shiver and now more than ever I know if have to leave before things get heated.

Quickly I opened the door.

"Let's go" I squeaked, trying to stop anything from happening. By the looks of his smirk, he obviously caught that one.

Del, my grandfather, soon to be stepmom, dad, someone I assume is Dani and a man all stood or sat in the living room.

The man that stood beside Dani is tall and similarly to Azrael's handsome looks.

He has long golden-brown hair with sharp intense silver-grey eyes. His body's muscular and built strong. Unlike most in the room though, he had not a single tattoo.

Dani's very pretty as well. She had long black hair that was french braided beautifully, striking green eyes looking back at me. Her skin is pale and clear, but a light sprinkle of freckles are scattered across her cheeks. Her style however, fit the bikers in this room well. She wore tight revealing clothing, much like my
grandmother. Unlike the man with the golden hair, who wore jeans, a slightly loose blue tee shirt and Nike shoes. They almost look like opposites who you wouldn't likely catch together, if they hadn't been holding hands, that is.

"Hello Siren, I'm Dani" She introduced herself with such a soft kind voice that almost makes my jaw drop, because of her fierce and intimidating exterior.

"Hi" I replied kindly.

It was silent and awkward for a few seconds which kind of surprises me, because this family is comfortable with nearly everything.

"Well, it's been a long day for everyone, let's get rest." Del suggests, from my grandpa's lap, in which she is sitting in.

"Sure, but I'd like to talk to Siren alone for a moment if that's alright with her?" Dani asks, looking at me. It's like everyone knew that privacy was necessary, because before I even nod people filter out of the room, including Azrael.

"Wait!" I blurted, gaining his attention. I wasn't ready to leave his presence. Not at all.

"Yes, love?" Azrael asks quietly, not meeting my eyes, causing me to frown.
Gulping, I decide to take a leap. I wrap my arms around his neck in a hug like way and whisper in his ear.