CHAPTER 2

5 years has passed and Star Butterfly just turned 14 yesterday. She was now known as one of the strongest princess' in mewni. She made a lot of friends and she now has a bestie.

"Heyyy B-fly" said a pony that only has a head a horn. "Hey PH how you doin?" Asked star "I'm actually all cool I just wanted to check how you were doing since later will be the royal meeting you know." Said Ponyhead.

"Whadya mean its just a boring meeting." Said star juggling knives. "You will meet him star." And with that all the knives fell, star avoided them all but, one hit her and it went through her sleeves. "Shoot mom will kill me." Said star trying to stop the bleeding.

"DOCTOR!!" Pony head started screaming asking for help. "Hey pony head its okay just give me a wet cloth." Star said and Pony ran her way to the doors. "My mom is going to kill me." Star said to herself. Pony head then entered the room with guards and maids at her back all carrying towels, star then was surprised and laughed.

Later on

"B-fly, are you ready? The carriage is waiting outside the palace." Said Pony head outside the door. The door then unlocked and a beautiful girl were seen. "Hey pony head how do I look?"

Pony head's eyes then sparkeled. "Omay glob you look beautiful." Said pony head then noticed one problem. "B-fly don't you think you should bring that to your mom?" Asked pony head pointing at her wound. "Nah its cool she won't know too because its only for prince and princess right?" Said Star and Pony Head just nodded.

"Princess Star and Princess Pony the carriage is all ready." Said a guard and then Pony head pushed star forward and they ended up running their way to the carriage. "Madam we shall we now go to the meeting ?" Asked a messenger and star just nodded.

"So Pony head do you think he may have changed?" Asked Star sounding sad. "Look star forget what happened 2 years ago, you did the right choice following him but you ended being the one hurt." Said Pony head being straight with star.

"Madam we have arrived." Said a messenger and opened the doors of the carriage. Star and Pony head got out of the carriage and looked around the place. "I can't believe we are finally here, the only place where every ruler start." Said Star

"Well lets just hope that no one checks your wound." Said Pony Head for it will make a huge fuss about a princess having a bloody wound. "Hahaha yea yea no one will notice it." Said star laughing.

When the two Princess were in front of the gate Knights saluted at them and Star smiled back while walking her way in the palace. Guards were all around star for her protection amd will only leave her if she gets in the meeting room.

When they got in front of the meeting room door the guards marched it way out but 4 was left to guard out the door and in the room. "Well start what are you waiting for lets go!" Said Pony head and Star opened the door and they went in.

"I couldn't believe that there are so many princess here." Said star "Princesses here are actually from different dimensions and think about how many dimensions? A lot!" Said pony head star just nodded and walked her way in front for she was one of the leaders .

Star then saw the person who she wanted to avoid the most sitting on his chair reading a book. She started rethinking if she should go or not? She did not know what to do so she turned her back and slowly walked away.

"Hey Star." Said a voice and this made Star eyes widened for Tom was behind her back.

A/n
Heyo i just wrote this just about 20 minutes ago I had no more plans about this story but, my perspective change for I was encourage because of a comment.  I hope you guys like the story (slow update) and also thanks to the person who commented. You made me continue this