CHAPTER 5

Tom
'What do you do when you're in love with someone?'

'How would you feel when you learn that the person is in big trouble?'

'By doing all these can I fix the mistakes I made back then?'
Questions never stop popping out my head when it comes to Star. But the most biggest question I've ever asked myself that can't be answer is 'Will she remember?'

No one knows what truly happened but me and Star. If Star maybe didn't have that accident she might still remember it all. Either way it's good for her to forget the wrong things that I have done, if she remembers it she might be even in more pain.

The only person who believes that I'm innocent is Pony head. She knew what happened that day because Star told her everything before she got hospitalized.  After she got hospitalized the only things that she remembers about me is me leaving her.

Pony head wanted me to explain everything to Star but I declined. I knew that it would mess her up if she learns why she was hospitalized and that she used to love me.

I wanted her to forget her feelings for me and move on. Every time we see each other I act cold in front of her so that she can see me as a jerk and distance herself.

Ever since that meeting I just couldn't help myself but at least smile a little for her. When she hurt herself  I let guard down and ran to her and healed her.

I knew that it was wrong for me to act cold and then after a few minutes I started caring.  Feelings always gets the best of me and now I'all use this feelings to fight.

"Uh hey Queen moon it's me Tom"
"I know what's going on so please let me help"

I then went to Butterfly Kingdom with my carriage. "Mom you can't just send me somewhere for protection, I need to fight this is my Homeland too."
I heard Star trying to convince her mother. 

"Look Star what you will be doing is for the safety of the Kingdom too so please just do it." Queen moon said bowing in front of Star begging her daughter. Star then just nodded and then she headed her way to my carriage.

I stood up and went out before she entered and handed her a silver necklace. "Tom? What are you doing here?" Star asked looking at me.

"Um I just wanted to drop off this gift. This is actually a departing gift so please take care of it" I said to Star and left the castle before she even got the chance to speak.