Christmas special (Chapter 21)

Date written : December 20, 2017

Star

3 years later

Next 2 days Pony head will be declared as Queen pony head and same for me I'll be the queen of the butterfly kingdom. This is December our last month of being free. Our days of being a princess is coming to an end. Me and pony head are the only princesses that still haven't claimed our throne.

This year and the past one many princess and prince already became a king and a queen. What can I say everyone needs to grow up at some point. Being young doesn't last forever.

Pony head wanted to have a party for us. She wanted to celebrate the day of our victory and the last day of us being young and free. So she invited all of our friends on party. The location was the place where we held our first princess and prince meeting.

Both of us are in the place where the party will be host and we are setting every single thing that is needed for the party. The maximum capacity of people is 60 and Pony head already has invited a lot of people she said I can invite 2 or more."Hey can we invite Janna and Marco?" Pony head then turns around and face me.
"Yeah sure its been a long time since I saw Janna so yeah." She said and then went back to her work which is setting up the drinks. "Casual clothes right?" Pony head ask and I give her a thumbs up

4 hours later and 1 hour before the party.

"Hey janna!!!" I give my best friend a hug since its already been a year. She's in college right now. I observe what she's wearing and its a white skirt and pink blouse. "So two days later you'll be the queen of the butterfly kingdom huh." She says and I nod. "Aye did Marco bring nachos?" I ask and she smiled and pulled me inside the party which was already filled up with many different guests.

"So tonight is the night we will celebrating our last freedom as Young adults and I want this to be special So ENJOY THE NIGHT AND DRINK ALL YOU WANT." Pony head screamed on the microphone and then walked out of the stage. She had this big smile on her face until someone tapped her on the head.

"Hey princess pony head I brought what you asked me to. Its all still hot like you asked." Said a tall man with reddish brown hair and beard. "Ohh yeah yeah its on the table already." Pony said. The guy she was talking to wore a red unbuttoned long sleeves, a white tshirt in it and a pair of jeans.

"Oh by the let me introduce you to my friend Star Butterfly the next queen of the butterfly kingdom." Pony head said introducing me and the guy smiled.
"Its finally nice to meet you Ms. Butterfly. I always wanted to meet the princess who has been helping the monsters and mewmans." He said still shaking my hand and then let it go.

"Oh yeah I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Thomas Lucitor." I smile at him and pony head is back with two glasses filled with root beer?
"Its nice to meet you Thomas." 3 years later you're here in front of me talking like its the first time we've met. What would old Tom do if he knew this would have happen. Pony head then played a song that made everyone sing except me because I don't know the lyrics

"The party is getting loud want to go to the balcony?" He then just nods without a single word we got in the balcony. "Good idea bringing me here. My ear gadget stuff started hurting me." He said removing a small piece of earphone probably. "Whats that?" I ask "My doctors told me to wear this everyday so that my illness won't get worse." I just gave him a nod. "So uhm do you want to have lunch sometime?" He says.

"I'm-

A/n
MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSS AYE THATS MY GIFT!!! Thanks for the support all the way down! Btw would you guys like a sequel? 2018 here we go.