CHAPTER 13

Tom

Yesterday was really a shock for me. One question of her lead me to infinite questions to myself, but the one question she asked only has one answer . I really don't know if this the right thing to do, but ill go for it.

I took my phone which was in my Jacket then swiped up and down to see a certain person's contact. Is this the right thing to do? I'm a prince and She is the princess of The butterfly kingdom. I sighed and pressed her contact and called her. She then answered.

Star

When I got to answer the call there was a moment of silence where there was no voice to be heard. "Hey" he said on the line with a low voice "hey." I replied to him not actually knowing what to say. "Can we meet up at our old playground?" He asked and I just hummed for a yes. He then said "see you later." And then ended the call.

I then stood up from my bed and walked to my cabinet. I then took out my white hoodie and wore it on top of my gray shirt. I walked my way to a mirror and stared at myself for minutes and then grabbed a small box from my hoodie and took out my necklace and wore it.

After that I opened a portal that led me to the park. When i got in I saw tom sitting on a swing fiddling with a small box. "Hey, I'm here." I said to him and he was surprised then hid the small box in his jacket. He then gestured me to sit at the swing beside him, and I sat down on the swing. "Remember the time we played all around this park, you'd always tell me 'lets play together' man those were great memories." Tom said swinging.

"Yeah those were the best" I said smiling and trying to hide a frown since It was all in the past now. "I want to ask you a favor before I answer your question from yesterday." Tom said and I just look at him and nodded. "Can you put the things that happened between us in the past?" He said looking at the sky. "Yeah same for you." I said to him.

He then stood up from the swing and stood in front of me. "Its actually weird for the girl asking a guy out so my answer is no." He said and with that question I stood up from the swing and walked pass him. While I was going to open the portal with ithe interdimensional scissors he grabbed my hand just like that. "Would you like to be my girlfriend Star butterfly?" And with just that I nodded with joy and gave him a yes.

A/n
Thanks for the support guys I  really appreciate every comments and likes you give. :)  see you guys on the next chap (1-3days)