CHAPTER 17

Tom

This morning star and I prepared ourselves for a double date. She wanted me to see the culture and the things people do earth. She told me to wear casual clothes for the date. I wore my white polo shirt and above it is a black unbuttoned long sleeves, I wore my brown shorts which is below the knee and also my favorite gray converse.

My phone started ringing and I checked who it is and its star. "Hey wassup?" I said "we're going to be late so please go to the castle right now." She said and I heard a dry blower. "Yeah i'll be there in a minute." I said over the phone and she hanged up. I then walked to my door and stopped to check if I have everything. "Phone and wallet is here so okay, lets gooo." I said to myself and walked my way out.

When I finally arrived at Star's room she was still fixing her hair. "You almost finish?" I ask her and she just hummed a yes. I roamed around the room then got bored so I jumped on her bed and laid down. I noticed that there are pictures on the ceiling and it was a picture of me and star back in the old days when were dating before we broke up. "Hey do you remember anything from the past?" I said in a low tone. "No I've been trying and still nothing." She said and then stood up from her chair and I stand up and prepared to go.

"Do I look good?" She asked I take a good look and she is wearing a white dress and a denim jacket. "Yeah beautiful as ever." I said and then she punched me jokingly. "Well lets go before Marco complains about me being a princess and always late." She said then opened a portal.

When we got through the portal we were in a mall full of people. "Hey star." A female voice said. "JACKIEEE." Star screamed and ran her way to a girl and gave her a tight hug. Someone then pats me on the back and I turn around to see a guy wearing a red hoodie. "You must Tom right?, I'm marco." He said and gave me a hand. "Nice to meet you marco." I said and then shakes his hand. "Lets go before we miss the movie." Marco said and then walked away Star then grabbed my hand.

"You like horror movies right?" Star said and that gave me a real shock. "I'll be honest I'm scared of scary movies." I say and she started laughing out loud. A demon afraid of horror movies??" She started laughing.

After the movie.

Star was shaking and I'm the one laughing right now. "That movie wasn't scary at all." I say and look at her "lets not do this again, MOSTLY THAT FILM." She screams pointing at poster.

"Anyway can you go this place later 9:00pm I need to show you something there." She said and gave me a map and then ran off.

I went home to underworld and prepared the things star wanted me to bring at this camping sight.

A/n
Sorry for the late updates :)) hahaha I've been reading a book ahem
"ALL THE BRIGHT PLACES."
Here a intro to the book

ITS SAD AF BTW IF YOU READ IT YOU WONT REGRET IT!

YOU WONT REGRET IT!

Warning you might fall in love with Finch or Violet