CHAPTER 18

Tom

Its 9:00 pm and star called me out here in the highest point of the mountain here in earth. she said to bring a tent. And its been 2 hours already and she still isn't here. I kept on calling her phone and yep no answer.

Because of boredom I set the tent up by myself and start a camping fire.
"In case that girl doesn't show up I'm prepared to sleep here." I say as sit on the cold grass.

1 hour later

Its 11:45 and no sign of star. "Okay I need to get to sleep." I stand and walk to my tent until someone hugs me from behind. "Hey Tom sorry for making you wait." I turn and to see my girlfriend wearing moss green hoodie, black shorts and a dark brown cap.

"Hey what took you so long?" I say and give her a hug. "Well I needed to buy a special something." She says hiding something from her back.
"Its gotta be a food since Im starving because of all the waiting." She then goes to a mini cooper car which I assume she drives here in earth.
12:00pm
She then screams "close your eyes don't open until I told you so." I did what she said and waited for her to say something.
"Happy birthday." She says and I open my eyes to see her holding up a cake that is lighted. "Wait! Its my birthday?" I ask
"yep look at the time and date." She says. "We are here in earth which means your birthday would be the next day in mewni." I then nodded because I knew what she meant since every birthday of mine my family always would go on a trip just us.

"We just got back together and you didn't need to do much effort for this." I say blowing the candles and wore the birthday hat she gave. "Its my responsibility since I'm your girlfriend she say, we then sit on a blanket beside the tent.

"The stars are shining so bright tonight here." I said looking at her looking up the sky. "Thats what I love about earth." She then stands up and took out something from her pocket. "This whole thing probably is too perfect, but I want to make it better." She says and hands me a gift. When I open it, it was a bracelet not just any bracelet its a beaded bracelet.

I stand up and give her a tight hug. "I'll treasure it." I said then both of us started eating the cake.

The night felt so perfect.
Every part of it.

11 more months to go.